Taehyung And Ae Mi

Taehyung and Ae MI have been hanging out for a while now and they barely missed out they're tutoring sessions. Taehyung was getting higher grades and Ae MI has been more cheerful and open now.

The others were curious, super curious. So today, they decided to spy on them. Y/n and Jungkook have already spied on Taehyung and Ae MI so today they are going to see what is really happening right now.

"KIM TAEHYUNG! GET YOUR BUTT OFF MY BEAUTIFUL FACE! YOUR RUINING IT!" Jin whisper-shouted. As they were only in a single file line and is crouching on the floor In crawl position as and Taehyung was right in front of Jin. Y/naughed at Jin's childish Ness. They were hiding behind the bushes as Ae MI and Taehyung were in the school garden.

Some of the bushes were really narrow so they habe to crouch and get into that position. Jimin was in the front since he was the smallest among them and they were now just crawiling behind the bushes trying to find a spot where they can hide and wight out each other's butts in their faces.

Ae MI and Taehyung were stuck in each other's own world that they didn't even notice 7 people inside the bushes spying on them. Taehyung and Ae MI were talking until they heard something. Both fell dead silent as Taehyung followed the sound. The sound was coming from the bushes.

He pushed the bushes and revealed 6 boys and a girl laughing..

"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH TAEHYUNG WE TOTALLY CAUGHT YOU!!!" Jimin yelled andvd all do them laughed.

They all got out of the bushes and started to introduce each other.

(just imagine them introducing each other. Your author is too lazy to write)

Ae MI smiled and also said her introduction. They all got to know each other more and Ae MI started to get more comfortable with the others and to y/n. They talked and talked and didn't even notice how much time has passed. The sun was starting to get set.

"I have to go now. It's getting late. Bye!" Ae MI said as she grabbed her bag and walked out.

"sooooo Taehyung... Is she your girlfriend?" Namjoon asked with a smirk rising on his face.

"OMG MY BABAY HAS A GIRLFRIEND NOW!! HOW COULD YOU GOTTEN ONE FIRST WHEN I'M OLDER THAN YOU" Jin practically screamed and all of them has to cover they're ears before it explodes.

"Jin-hyung, with love you and all but your extra sometimes" Jin rolled his eyes and playfully hit his shoulder.

"gosh hyung, your really loud" Jungkook finally spoke up.

"wow, it's not like you also scream so Hard whenever y/n beat you in overwatch"

And that is where the bickering began. Yoongi just stared at them unfazed. And y/n was laughing her kings out at the two. She doesn't even know who's the real younger one among the two. Once the two was done we turned to face Taehyung.

"I like her hyung" Taehyung boldly said as the others turned to face him.

"wahhh our Taehyungie is a big boy now hahaha" Hoseok remarked.

"when are you planning to confess?" Y/n asked in curiosity.

"I don't know. But I want it to be special. And I want to give out friendship some time too." we all nodded in understanding. So we walked home and chatted each other in the chat room.

Mrs. Jeon POV

It's getting a little late now. Me and my husband decided to finish off early as we both ate our food in the dining table. Constantly looking at the familiar empty seat right. We missed those times where Jungkook would always tlak about his day to us. Whether he was still 4 years old when he started school up until today.

I remember the time where an 8 year old Jungkook told a story about how he was able to beat monsters in his dream because he was Iron Man.

I was too stuck in the memory that I didn't even notice that my husband was calling me.

"sorry, it's nothing" I said as I continued to eat my food.