Jackson's Discovery

Hyuna was currently dusting off furnitures on the 2nd floor right now. The Jeon's were out and they were at the company building.

Hyuna POV

When I made sure that there were no maids other than me I. this part of their mansion, I quickly went to the security room. Where the guards would always look at the cameras. I didn't need to beat any of them up since I have a friend working at the guard house. His name is Suho. He is one of the top spies in  the gang and we were joined in this mission.

"took you long enough" Suho said as he I just entered the room

"I dismissed the guards. 2 of them are at the main gate, 2 are at the front door. And the others are were sent to have a break
Maybe hangout or something. They will come here as replacement for nightshift . So you're free to go." Suho explained as he got another chair.

Hyuna stepped forward and sat on the seat. With them monitoring the cameras. She just needs to go to the master bedroom. So she checked all of the possible ways she can use to get there. All of the ways she found seems to he occupied by a maid but one of the routes she found doesn't.

So she thanked Suho and went out to set off on her mission.

_________________________

"say ahhhhhhh" Jackson said as he was facing the spoon full of food in Jungkook's mouth. Y/n chukceld at both of the men's cuteness.

"ahhhh" Jungkook said as Jackson fed him. Jungkook swallowed his food contently and Jackson did so too as he ate. Y/n just sat there, eating also as she was cooing internally at their cuteness.

"soo what should we do today? We're free this afternoon maybe we could hangout.." Y/n suggested

Jungkook looked up at her and gave a thumbs up, but Jackson didn't.

"sorry but I have to get home early today." Jackson said. Jungkook and y/n pouted but ended Jungkook ended up getting his cheeks pinched by Jackson.

"it's okay Jackson bye!" y/n said as she began to wave. Jackson was already walking away, his bag was on his shoulder and was walking to a straight direction as he waved back at them
Jungkook copied y/n's gestures as he also waved.

"GOODBYE JACKSON!" he practically screamed and choked afterwards as his mouth was still full of food. But he ended up being okay.

Jackson POV

I got home and went to my room immediately. I grabbed my phone and looked at the picture of the note I found on the lights once again

A  D   M   E   R    S  T  A

Maybe it was a jumbled letter? I didn't exactly know what this is. So I went to the office to look for clues. I searched around, looking at every file and folder but nothing. Until I grabbed a book right beside dad's journal. I didn't know what it is until I saw what was inside. It was a scrapbook. Inside the scrapbook, contains pictures of mom and dad back on their days when they were still dating.

I didn't know what got me the urge to keeo browsing. Turning one page to another, until I came across one picture of mom and dad.

It was a Picture of dad hugging mom from behind as they were at a different place. Mom was smiling brightly as dad was smiling brightly as well, as she held her tight in her arms. But he instantly frowned.

This wasn't the father he knew. The father he knew was always so strict, unloving, he never supported him. He feels that the picture is fake because his dad would never smile as brightly as that. All he knew was frowning. And this? Since when did his father became so soft? He was always so harsh.