Find Her Part 1

Jin called all of them. All of them. He started with the person in his contacts list. All of the were alarmed of course. But they said that they would look for her tomorrow. Since it was too late.

Jin called Jungkook. Telling him that y/n is missing. He just told him these simple words then hanged up.

A couple of minutes after he heard someone knocking on the door. Turning the door knob, he expected it to be y/n. But he was met with a Jungkook. He was panting and his eyes were glossy with tears. His cheeks were already wet from the tears that fell and sweat was on his forehead.

"h-hyung-g" Jungkook said between his tears. The two engulfing each other In a hug.

"it OK, well find her" Jin said. Fresh new tears falling down his cheeks once again. He had to be strong for Jungkook. But he knew that he was weak. He doesn't even know when y/n will come back.

Jungkook slept in their house. Seeing that it was late and had no choice but to sleep there. Jin offered Jungkook hospitality.

__________________________________

Jungkook woke up in cold sweat. He didn't know he was crying. Jungkook had a nightmare. It was about y/n ad the man and women in his dreams. He had no idea why this is happening. By he knew that It wasn't the right time to prioritize his nightmares.

Jungkook got up quietly. Walking dokw the hallways, getting into a familiar room. This room was very organized, has a different aura into it. It's walls were pink and there was shelf full of Mario action figures. And some plushie on the other shelves.

Jin felt a weight on his bed so he turned around and saw Jungkook. Jin engulfed him in a hug. Cuddling the maknae until he sleeps. He understands why he's here. He doesn't need to ask. They both needed each other right now. And they both know, that y/n needs them as well.

__________________________________

Nayeon, Irene, Joy and Mina found out about y/n. Th eh wee devestated that they stopped being their happy selves. They offered their help with the others and they accepted it.

Ae MI and Taehyung had reported this to the police one 24 hours were over and the police are already on the case.