Find Her Part 2

Jungkook was a mess. A complete total mess. He couldn't bare that y/n was kidnapped and that she was gone.

Fine, hell admit. He loves y/n. He has fallen in love. He has fallen deep. And hearing that news crushed him. He didn't attend classes for a week but if he did he would probably skip them. SeokJin and the others were worried too.

Ae MI, Nayeon, Mina, Irene and Joy were going to their favorite places to hang out in hopes. That maybe she went there. Jin and Namjoon would inform the residence that y/n was missing so they can be in the look out. Taehyung and Jimin would always go to the police station everyday to check if there were any progress about the search but there was nothing.

But then, a few days later Jackson was met with a crying Jungkook. Saying that y/n was missing. Jackson's heart was beating so fast. The first person that came through his mind was his dad. Was he included in this?so from that day on, he investigated by himself.

__________________________________

"tell me the truth dad. Did you or did you not know anything about y/n?" Jackson said sternly. Although he didn't have any feelings for y/n anymore, he still cared for her. He cared for like a little sister.

Jackson wasn't afraid of his father anymore. Not now nor ever. Adrenaline was in his veins. When he got no answer, the last but of patience he had left has faded away so he ran fast with hi father behind him. Jackson opened the safe grabbing a large amount of cash from it and running to the kitchen. Opening the stove.

"tell me the truth or I'm going to burn all of it." Wang was in fear now. He has never seen his son like this.

"Lee told me kidnap her." Jackson's eyes darkened

"why?" he said sternly

Jackson's father didn't want to do this anymore. The money didn't matter now to him. All that mattered to him was his family. And he was too fucking dumb to see that in the past. Why didn't see that all Jackson needed wa a supportive father and now his son has become like this. So he's willing to tell everything.

"when me and Lee got the money we weren't alone. We had a spy. And until now she has been spying on them. Her name is Hyuna. One of the top spies. She works with her partner, Suho. The Jeon's trusts them so they have no idea what they are planning. None of us knows what he's planning to do. But he told Hyuna and Suho to steal Mr. Jeon's Locket, which was Jungkook's. And y/n. " Jackson soon furrowed his eyes together. But then looked at his father when he he said these words that made his heart sting.

" I'm sorry son. I have been a jerk to you all this years. I'm so sorry. If I could only turn back the time I wouldn't have done this. I love you son. I love you and your mom so much. I'm sorry"

Jackson and his father had eye contact. Wang had tears while Jackson's angered expression softened.

Jackson couldn't forgive his father. Not now. He wasn't ready.

"I need more time" that's all he said and he turned off the stove and put the money down. Wang simply nodded and Jackson walked past him.