Forgiving Jackson, and Planning another threat

Jackson was so nervous today. He was going to meet Jungkook's parents and end this. For y/n and everyone's sake. About Jackson and his father. Well, Jackson's father has been trying to be the best dad he could be. He stopped going with Lee. Not answering his calls and messages. Always hanging out with Jackson now. And saying things like 'I love you, son' 'Im proud of you' and other stuff like that. And Jackson was beginning to open up. He sees how his father makes effort to talk to him again. And after some time, Jackson did forgive his father.

But now Jackson was about to meet the parents of the boy he almost murdered, the people in which his father stole from. It was all happening now.

The car he was on came to a stop as Jackson waa directed inside the building and onto the top floor. The elevator opened and the first thing they saw was Jungkook and his parents.

"Jackson" Mr. Jeon said non chantly. Well yes, he was still mad at him for stealing money from the company. And then he saw the boy. Wang's son. The boy who almost murdered his son. The boy who caused their son's disappearance for the past 2 years.

"M-mister J-Jeon-n I-I"Jackson stuttered. He was so afraid right now. God knows what would Mr. Jeon do to him.

"It's okay, Jackson." Mr.Jeon said. "We forgive you, but I don't think we can't forgive your father just yet" Mr. Jeon continued as Jackson only looked down and nodded.

But little did they know that Hyuna and Suho were watching from the camera. They held terrified expressions.

"Hyuna, call Lee now!" Hyuna nodded and was quick to call Lee.

"What?" Lee answer. And she swear she could hear the 6 guys that Pee captured a few days ago.

Meanwhile, Lee was at the basement. Checking at his 'prisoners' as likes to call them.

"LET MY SISTER GO YOU BASTARD!" Jin  shouted and all Lee did was laugh. The others were furious too.

"I don't think that will be necessary"

"YOU BASTARD! JUST GO TO HELL!!" Namjoon shouted. When Lee was about to say something, Lee's phone suddenly ringed. Lee fished his phone out of his pocket and answered the phone.

"What?"

"It's about Jungkook. He knows who he is." Hyuna was out on speaker and the others clearly heard the conversation.

"Shit."

"And they already met. Jeon Jungkook is at tue Jeon's company. And you won't believe who else is there"

"Who?" Lee asked. The others were extremely happy that Jungkook finally knows who he is.

"Jackson Wang" pee was in shock, as well as the others.

"Isn't that Wang's son?" Lee asked as he could here Suho shuffling his keys and files.

"Yes sir. " Lee smirked. The smiles on the others faces were clearly gone now as it was replaced with terrified faces.

"Capture Wang's son. Then he'll see the consequences of disobeying me" Lee smirked as the others were really furious.

"DONT YOU DARE PUT HIM INTI THIS YOU BITCH! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ?!!!! DONT YOU DARE LAY A FINGER ON JACKSON" Yoongi shouted. This can't be happening.

Lee smirked amd went away. Meanwhile at the Jeon's .....

"I'm sorry. I'm also sorry about what my father did. We take responsibility for it don't worry. I'm r-really sorry a-about s-stabbing your son, I'm so sorry K-Kookie. I didn't w-want to cause this m-mess in the first p-place.
" Jackson ended  his apology with tears falling down his face. He was clearly guilty now. Especially that he caused all of this. Or at least, that's what he thinks so. He blames himself for this. All of this.

"Jackson" he heard his name being called as he looked up and saw that the three was looking at him dead in the eye.

Jungkook rushed to him and hugged him and Jackson hugged him back. Sure, Jackson almost killed Jungkook. But he forgives him. But it was all up to his parents now.

"We forgive you, Jackson. And about your father, I have moved on from all of that. It's ok. We won't do anything to you, nor sure you" Jackson smiled and Ina flash he was engulfed in three pairs of arms. The whole family was hugging. And this feels like euphoria to him. He hasn't felt a real family hug in years. With his parents constantly busy all the time, it was practically impossible to he engulfed in a hug.

He embraced them back and leaned into their touch. Mrs. Jeon chuckled at Jackson's actions,finding it cute that he was leaning in their touch. After a good few minutes, they pulled apart, and ended the apology with a smile.

________________________________________________

The others were still at their so called cell. They have changed into some clothes. They were all casual which was good thing but they didn't get a chance to rest properly as they were all stuck into one cell.

"Guys.... What will happen to Jackson?" Oh gosh I'm so worried" Jimin said and Yoongi came to him and hugged him. Jiminw as surprised though, seeing as the elder wasn't a actually a fan of skinship. But he still managed to hug him back.

"We will get out of here don't worry. And we will warm Jackson"Yoongi reassured everyone. But the others beg to differ. Evcept one of them that already has a plan

"How?" Heseok asked this time.

"With this" Jin fished out a key in on his pocket and the others were flabbergasted about this. It was Lee's master key. Lee would always keep it around his necklace. And never lets anyone else touch it. Even his best guard.

"How did you get that?" Namjoon asked in shock. Yoongi smirked.

Flashback

Today was their second day in that rotten cell and Yoongi was stressing out of finding out a way to get out of here. He knows that the police are searching for them too. He heard one of the guards talking about that.

Lee was in the basement. Again. He was planning to tease them again. Somehow seeing them angry makes him happy.

"You know, I bet your sister would really be a good toy. I mean, she is really sexy. And damn, imagine touching her. Making her moan" Lee said and this was the last one. Lee liked to tease Jin the most since he's y/n's sister.

Jin reached his arm out of the cell and grabbed Lee's collar.

"DONT YOU EVER THINK ABOUT TOUCHING HER LEE. IM WARNING YOU!!!". Jin screamed at his face as he sent one of his guards to take care of him. And manage to snatch his hand out. Lee smirked and left, laughing a little. It was so funny for him to see each and every one of them this angry. But little did he know, that Jin grabbed a certain thing from his necklace, without him even noticing it

Back to present

"Wow Jin hyung, that's awesome!" All of them said in unison and smiled.

"We will just have to think of a plan" Taehyung said and they see Yoongi smirking

"Everyone,huddle up" all of them huddled in a circle as they began to make their plan if escape.

________________________________________________

Ae Mi, Nayeon, Joy, Irene and Mia were having a sleep over at AE Mi's house. They were happy that they met AE MI. She was so nice. But they couldn't help but be suspicious about their feelings for each other. Of course, Taehyung was also their bestest friend so they actually ship them. They were switching the TV channels as they proceeded to find something more entertaining to watch until they constantly landed in the news.

"Reporting Live from the news studio, 7 students were found missing. Six males and one female. Police has questioned and interrogated neighbors, but none seems to know what happened. However, since this neighborhood has no CCTV, no one can actually figure out how they got missing. People believed that one of the victims, Kim Y/n, was last seen with an unknown man wearing black. The victims are Kim Y/n, Kim NamJoon, Kim SeokJin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung" just as the news ended all of them were on the verge of tears. Everyone of them was missing. All of them. The only ones left were them. But Jungkook still wasn't missing. They have faith. And they will do everything they can to find them again.