The Truth

Y/n and Jungkook were still cuddling in peace until both of them got bored.

"y/n let's take a break today. Let's just make the lyrics of the extra song tomorrow, we don't have school anyway" Jungkook suggested and y/n turned to him and nodded.

Both of them finally got up and headed downstairs to the living room. Y/n saw a note on the fridge and it was obviously written by Jin.

Dear y/n,

We don't have anymore food left so I went out early to buy some groceries. If you're hungry, you can probably order some food or eat in a convenience store. I promise I'll be back before lunch..

Jin

After reading the note, y/n showed it to Jungkook. Jungkook assumed that he went out without them noticing because they were sleeping. Both of them, being too lazy to get up, ordered food.

____________________________________

Namjoon POV

Jin asked me to go with him ti bug some groceries and kindly accepted. He said that he will just cook his little sister some lunch later and we'll go out together..

"Jin-hyung , regarding Jungkook. Do you think he is the real Jeon Jungkook?" Jin turned at me after he checked the expiration date of the product he was holding.

"I think so, Joonie. I just feel like there's a connection." he nods

"hyung..." Namjoon started, a little bis nervous

"yeah?"

"well, Song Jungkook is actually Jeon Jungkook" Jin instantly stops his actions and faced Namjoon. He wants to believe him. He really does. But he can't. He can't just jump into conclusions.

"Don't joke around Namjoon" Jin said sternly. But inside he was nervous as hell.

"my friend is a police officer. I told him that all about Song Jungkook. And just now he confirmed that Song Jungkook is actually Jeon Jungkook"

Jin tries his best not to break down into tears. He can't believe it. His dongsaeng was back and he didn't even know. Hell, he didn't even know why he disappeared. Jin has mixed feeling right now. He was both happy and mad. He was happy that his little Kookie was back. But mad at himself for not realizing it sooner. He was mad at himself because he wasn't there with Kookie in the day he disappeared. Namjoon notices it. How Jin's eyes becomes glassy. And it's very obvious that he's trying not cry. So he hugged the elder. Despite being in the grocery store, they didn't care. All they cared about was the person they missed the most. The person who was I love with y/n. The person who has a bunny smile and a good personality...

Jeon Jungkook.

After shopping Jin and Namjoon quickly went to the car and towards their house. They wanted to go to the police station as fast as possible but he still had to make lunch.

He got home and ran at the kitchen, ignoring the stares y/n and Jungkook gave him. He cooked the fastest but delicious meal he can ever think off na dset out again, waving goodbye to the two and went to the police station with Namjoon.

The two drove as fast as they could to the police station. Once they got there, the police instantly recognized Namjoon and pointed at a certain room. They got inside and was greeted by the police officer.

"hi Yugyeom" Namjoon said. The two of them sat down on the chairs and Yugyeom knew what they are here for.

"here are the files that I have been studying with Song Jungkook." he said, handing them a folder. They opened it and saw that everything Namjoon said was true.

"and someone is here to meet you by the way.." Yugyeom said. He opened the door revealing Song TaeHee. Jungkook's foster mom.

"hi, I'm Song TaeHee" she said

"I'm Jungkook's foster mom" the two raises their heads and scrunched their eyebrows.

"well you see, I found Jungkook in an alley. He was stabbed 3 times and I took him to the hospital. And his head was also bleeding." the two were listening. Taking in every information TaeHee said.

"the doctor said that he will be okay, and that he has memory loss. I didn't know exactly what to do at the moment. The doctor said that I could be his mom since he won't remember his parents. He can't even remember his name. Then the doctor said that his name was Jungkook. He had found his name from his things. "

" so I named him Song Jungkook. I treated him as my son. And he has been with me ever since. The police also knows this. Until you said that a guy named Jeon Jungkook was kissing, I spilledd everyrhing I knew to you.."

The two of them nodded, finally happy that Song Jungkook was actually back.

They decided to keep this for themselves at the moment. They didn't want the others to freak out. And they figured that they are going to tell all of them when they are ready.

For now, they will help Jungkook get his memory back.

____________________________________

"why was Jin-hyung running so fast?" Jungkook said as he ate his meal.

"maybe he was going out in a hurry" y/n said and Jungkook nodded. The two of them had done nothing but sleep, watch movies and play video games all day.

So when Jin had barged in the house they were started a little bit by Jin's actions but they shrugged it off. And just let Jin cook them a meal. But surprisingly, after cooking he quickly went out again. Both just shrugged it off and thought that Jin has something urgent to do.