Singing Competition

"EVERYONE MAKE SOME NOISE!!!" The MC shouted as cheering and yelling filled the whole event hall. Today was the most important event the school always throws, where all the students are passionate about it. Its where they could loosen up from all of the school's pressure.

Jungkook and the others were in the party too, all sat in a round table. Jin, Jimin and NamJoon were all at the snack table. Stuffing every bit of food they could find in their plates. The other girls were at checking the place out, while Jungkook ad y/n were being all lovey dovey.

"NOW BRACE YOURSELVES COS ITS TIME FOR THE TALENT COMPETITION!!!" The MC shouted through the mic as the students, including the teachers cheered.

"The order of performances will be from youngest to oldest, which means highschool freshmen first" The other MC explained as they dimmed the light until they saw 5 men on the stage.

"RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY WITH ME" Yeonjun sang as the other members danced, earning thousands of chers from their seniors. That is how the night went through....

(THE SONG WAS RUN AWAY BY TXT. IF YOU DONT KNOW THAT SONG WELL YOU BETTER STREAM COS ITS SO FUCKING GOOD!!!! PLEASE STAN TXT)

Many more performed until.....

"KIM NAMJOON KIM SEOKJIN MIN YOONGI JUNG HOSEOK PARK JIMIN KI TAEHYUNG JEON JUNGKOOK BTS!!!!!!!!!!!!" The students or fans shouted as the seven boys on the stage performed with passion. When the song ended, the members were already starting to exit the stage but then Jungkook just stood there. Still. It confused a lot of them, until the lights all dimmed to  red , romantic way and the spotlight was turned to y/n.

There goes my heart beating
'Cause you are the reason
I'm losing my sleep
Please come back now

There goes my mind racing
And you are the reason
That I'm still breathing
I'm hopeless now

I'd climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I've broken
Oh, 'cause I need you to see
That you are the reason

There goes my hands shaking
And you are the reason
My heart keeps bleeding
I need you now, oh

I'd climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I've broken
Oh, 'cause I need you to see
That you are the reason

The son ended all y/n could do was to stare at Jungkook on stage, with the students roaring and cheering for the couple. With that, Jungkook got down the stage and pulled out a flower from god knows where.

In a swift move, Jungkook held y/n by the waist and held her forward, causing their bodies to come in close contact. Y/n and Jungkook made direct eye contact, looking at each other's eyes as both were stuck in their own little world. The couple completely ignored the students around them loudly cheering for all the sound that they could here was their heartbeats.

Jungkook then handed y/n the beautiful rose, which y/n gladly took.

"saranghae, Y/n-ah" Jungkook spoke ever so softly, but soft and quuiet enough for y/n to hear. Y/n smiled back at him, as their foreheads touched..

"saranghae, Jungkookie-ah" Y/n answered back as Jungkook then pulled her into a kiss. Their lips in sync with one another, Y/n placed her arms around Jungkook's neck while Jungkook held y/n tighter. The kiss was full of passion and for a second there, both were stuck in each other, not hearing anything but their heartbeats, not feeling anything but their warmth, and they didn't hear the roaring crowds of students. Pure nothing, all they felt was each other.

Both pulled away and was startled at how loud the students are, and with thtat, they enjoyed their party.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Jackson didn't bother to go to the party, so he just told Jungkook that he was simply sick. he felt bad for lying to him and the others, but he wasn't ready to do anything yet. Jackson had been crying all day, mourning for his parents' death, but also thinking about was EunWoo said. It was all too much for him. First, his grandmother died, yes of course he had accepted it and moved on from it but the death of his parents were too much. Plus, the story that EunWoo told him made him more frustrated than ever. Mixed feelings were rushing through him. He was feeling intense sadness, guilt, frustration and anger.

Morning until noon, all he did was cry. Until he thought that he should stop, his family wouldn't want it if he cried that much for them. Jackson decided to look back through memories, happy memories with his family. Jackson went to his dad's office, another wave of mixed emotions as he scanned the place. Some were good, some were bad. Jackson went to one of the top shelves and grabbed the scrapbooks he could find.