Let the Plan Begin

It's been almost two weeks since the boys were stuck in the cell. And almost two weeks y/n has been stuck in that bedroom. While Lee was busy fixing the issue between Jungkook and Jackson, the boys were also quite busy about planning an escape plan. Y/n was stuck in her bedroom and she was sure that her foot was bleeding from the tight grip from the rope now. The boys decided to go to the the plan tonight.

_______________________________________________

Every 3 hours, a guard would always come down on the so-called dungeon and come check on them. The boys were very observant. Jin had the key, never once letting it out of sight. The others trusted Jin with the key. And Jin wasn't going to break that trust. Lee has been treating the boys like slaves. Making them clean at certain parts of the warehouse and then back at the cell once they're finished.

"Everyone, huddle up" NamJoon said as the boys begin to circle around him.

"Remember the plan. Yoongi, your in charge of cleaning the kitchen today right? You have to get a knife from the cook" Yoongi nodded and left to the work.

"Hoseok, I saw one of the guards smoking last night. We need the lighter. I need you to cause a distraction and make him go towards you. Once he does, grab it without him noticing." Hoseok left too so he could do his job. Which was currently to 'clean' at the area where the smoking guard is.

"Taehyung, Jimin. This is the most important part of the plan. Since both of you are the fastest here and probably the most sneakiest, I need you to find where y/n is." Both Jimin and Taehyung nodded, standing up but then got pulled down again. They looked at the culprit and it was Jin. Staring at them with glossy eyes filled with worry.

"Take care okay? And take care of y/n too. Make sure to find her please. Make sure she's safe" Jin said and the three engulfed each other into a hug.

NamJoon was in charge of getting the map. Or at least drawing a map. All of them knew that NamJoon was the smartest among all of them, with the IQ of 148. NamJoon was very observant, so he had to observe every inch of the warehouse from in and out so he could draw.

Jin and NamJoon looked at each other with intense stares and left the cell in silence. Adrenaline was rushing through everyone.

Let the plan begin.

Yoongi

Yoongi wandered around the halls of the warehouse until he found the kitchen. The cook looked at him with a Stern look and Yoongi only looked back at him with an expressionless face. The cook have him a broom and he decided to sweep the floor, his eyes wandering around the kitchen to find the sharpest, yet smallest knife he can find. Pocket knives weren't to he found in here. They already checked. They tried to find one and yet none. So they have to stick with a cooking knife.

The cook was just sitting on a chair and playing with his phone. He was lazy, but observant. But this was no problem for Yoongi. After all, why do you think NamJoon would assign his for getting a knife? This was practically going to be a piece of cake for Yoongi.

Once done he started scrubbing the floors, since there wasn't any mops, he has to deal with a brush or towel and a bucket of water. The cook was slowly becoming sleepy,but he was persistent to not fall asleep.

Dumbass. Yoongi thought as he continued. He already has a plan of his own. Knowing that he would have to make lunch for the 'special guest' aka Y/n. Stupid right? Y/n is called a special guest while they are called prisoners.

He memorized the Cook's schedule. Since he had no watch he had to deal.with looking at the clock. Once it was 9am, the cook began to make lunch for y/n and the guards. Yoongi observed the cook, every movement he makes.