Scrapbook Part 2

Jackson grabbed the book and traced his finger on the cover page. It had a different aura onto it. But he wanted to finish his memory lane so he opened it nonetheless.

But opening it was a mistake.

The first page set him to tears and gave him a huge wave of confusion. It was a picture of his mother with EunWoo in a high-school uniform. It must be from their high school days. From the picture, Jackson suddenly remembered what EunWoo told him.

"We were high-school sweethearts back then..."

Those words played through his head. He shook his head violently.

"no, no. It can't be. It must be a coincidence or something. It's not true, it's not true" Jackson kept saying to himself as he turned to the next page. Then onto the other pages. Each page made his heart beat faster and emotions kept hitting him. But then the stopped at the very last page.

He lost it.

Jackson let out the loudest sob he can let out. Then threw the book across that room. It was a photo of his mom and EunWoo kissing. EunWoo had his arms wrapped around her waist while his mom had her arms wrapped around his neck.

"NO! NO! IT CAN'T BE TRUE! I'M NOT HIS SON! IT CAN'T BE!" He screamed and screamed. Jackson ended up crying all night, falling asleep on his parent's bed.

_______________________________________

"you are my son" EunWoo spoke softly. As he reached out a hand and caressed his son's tear stained cheek.

EunWoo managed to sneak inside the house. EunWoo loves his son. But alas, there are too many complications.

"I love you, Jackson" EunWoo said, as he leaned down and placed a kiss down his forehead. EunWoo went out the house crying.

A/n
Sorry for the short chap hehe