Epilogue

Epilogue

“How is the little one doing? Did you enjoy your first day of school?” Taehyung asked as he carried our daughter in his arms as we picked her up from school.

“Ne appa, I had made a lot of friends but there are these kids who keeps on bothering me telling that nomu yepoda… It is a bit embarrassing...”

Our daughter said while telling her experience on her first day in first grade, she is already eight years old and indeed she grew beautifully and talented. She got her features mostly from her father except for her eyes which she took after me.

It has been years since we got married and our daughter is already going to school. Me and my unnies are still together but we were planning to stop performing and focus on building their own families as we are not getting younger anymore.

We had already announced that we will already disband this year, but our daughter doesn’t know it yet. We intended to keep it a secret to her until Baba had officially pass me a position in our company. Though we plan that I will just have to work at Seoul and not in Taiwan.

Bangtan Sonyeondan is still the BTS though they were required to have a two years hiatus  a year after we got married so that they could all serve at the military at the same time, but now they are back and still breaking records.

They are still performing and going in tours but not that as hectic as before. They are already on a lie low since they are letting the new male idols in the company be more popular.

Though they were planning on leaving the idol scene too sooner or later since our companies are already stable and we had a lot of rising idols already, they are still doing their best to give their fans unforgettable performances and music.

We all know that maybe sooner or later, Twice and BTS will only be one of the kpop history, but we were glad that we were able to contribute our common ground to the world which was music. And as what I had said we are not getting any younger.

“Aw, don’t worry that kid is just telling the truth baby. You are indeed very beautiful, so just thank your classmate when they say that you are pretty and said that you took after your parents.”

Love said as he pinched our daughter’s nose that made her giggle. This two really likes playing with each other and it had become their bonding every time we had free time.

“Appa hajima, by the way umma, when will I have a younger brother? My classmates were talking about how cute their little brother and sister were.”

She asked innocently as I just smiled at her before we let her sit in the back seat of our car making sure that we had placed her securely with her seat belt before we moved towards the front of the car.

“You know that we can’t yet baby, but probably next year you will be able to have your little brother.” I said as we got in the car too.

“Auh, but I want a baby brother… When will you stop with your job being an idol, I know you had promised that Chae Soo first before work, but I can’t keep on saying that my parent’s job is that they are both idols.” She said as me and love looked at each other.

Not only that she grew up beautifully and talented, but she is also indeed intelligent for her age.

Baba already told us to enroll her in a private institution that will hone her skills more, but we want her to experience the life of a normal kid.

“Here baby, we hope this will cheer you up…” Love said as he handed a small envelope to our daughter that made look so curious.

She hurriedly opened the envelope and examined it as her eyes grew wide before jumping on her own seat.

“I am going to be an unnie! But umma, I thought not until next year?” she asked me curiously as I just laugh at her reaction.

“Baby, umma will have to carry your younger sibling in her stomach for nine months so we have to wait until next year…” I said as she just nodded her head as is she had understand me.

“Nonetheless, I will patiently wait umma. Appa, start driving already and I am very much excited to tell aunties and uncles about the news of me being an unnie.”

She said as love just laughed at our daughter’s cute reaction before pulling over. She was talking about our group members who eventually became our neighbors as we had decided to live close at each other.

It was just a joke in the first place, but we didn’t know that we actually stick with our promises that we will stay with each other together. Even not in one house or dorm but in the same neighborhood.

Then we had just find out that as time passing by that they already brought the house and lot next to ours, until the whole block was already owned by our members. Even Mina and Chaeyoung decided to live in the same block with their fiancees.

We had faced the normal scenarios which most couple had been through, small fights because of jealousy, lack of time management and other pointless arguments but we do everything just to settle it by the end of the day.

And just like what we had promised our daughter, Chae Soo first before work. We made sure that we were able to attend our daughter’s needs even though we were both busy.

We managed to stay what we were ever since we become in a relationship. And we just continued to love each other as time passes by.

We were not a perfect family, but we can say that we had a happy and harmonized one. We had stood against the rules of the kpop rules to change it and we are happy that idols can find their happiness from now on.

Chae Soo immediately went out of the car a soon as we parked it in our garage and went to the house next door which was Yoongi oppa and Jihyo unnie’s house. And I am sure that our daughter will brag the new of her being an older sister already.

“Let’s follow that hyper kid, I am sure that unnie’s son will wake up with her high piched voice when she is excited.” I said as we both get out of the car. While on the way to oppa’s house he held my hand while we follow our daughter.

“I am glad I can spend the rest of my life with you love.” He said as I nodded my head while I smiled at him. “As I am love…”

I said as he lowered his head to me about to kiss me in the lips, but we had heard our daughter happily shouting on oppa’s house. “I guess we should really follow that kid now.” He said as we both laugh before going to oppa’s house.

We were idols who had once experienced a lot of problems way back then, but we were able to stay together until now. And because of the love that binds us together I am sure that we can still stay together until we grow old together, until our hair turns gray.

There are still a lot of challenges ahead of us, but we can bravely face it as one. This has been mine and my love’s story, this is not yet the end but might just a beginning for another chapter of our life.