Chapter Forty Six

Chapter Forty Six

Chapter Forty Six: Make It Right

C h o u  T z u y u

"You know the rules, Tzuyu... Fucking rules that we had to follow! Who is the father! Let me talk to him this instant! You, tell the whole PR to take down that article or do something to revert the negative comments! Make some lies!" pdnim said as he pointed to the staff that quickly nodded as she left the room.

"I allowed you to take a hiatus because I thought that you were just ill just like what your brother has said but I never thought that you did lied to me about it. I am more willing to accept everything if you had just told me in the first place..." pdnim said as he began to calm down and went back to his seat.

"Are you mad Pdnim?" I nervously asked to break the silence that envelope the whole office. "I'm not mad, just disappointed... Nonetheless, I am happy that I am a grandfather already... But I still have to talk to the child's father..." Pdnim said as if on cue Bang Pdnim went inside the office with Taehyung following him from behind.

"No need, he is already here..." Bang pdnim said as pdnim's eyes widened upon knowing the truth. "Kim Taehyung? He is the father of Tzuyu's child?" pdnim asked as we three nodded our heads.

"Yes, I am JYP pdnim... And I had just learned it recently... We were drugged during the after party of Merit of Cultural Awards and we do not have any idea about what had happened. We made a mistake and Chae Soo was conceived. But we are making things right now and we love each other..." Taehyung explained as he held my hand and smiled at me as I did the same thing.

"About time that we change this stupid rules that binds our idols happiness. As what had Taehyung told me, Tzuyu's parents agreed with them getting married and I can see nothing wrong about it. We should announce their relationship when their fans had already accepted it. So we must talk with their fans. Just in time for them to prepare their marriage." Bang pdnim said as JYP pdnim nodded his head.

"About time we make move about it, honestly what's the point of not allowing them to be happy?" Pdnim said that made us sighed in relief. We were then again interrupted when the same staff that enter the office ealier went back again.

"Sir, the article was deleted online and The Who posted an apology for spreading false rumors, just after a few seconds when they posted their apology their site was taken down..." the staff said as our eyes had widen in surprise upon hearing what the staff had said.

"But how did that happened? We haven't made any move yet and my instructions to the PR were not that clear... Go ahead and tell them not to bother anymore." Pdnim said as some people went inside the room, my members and the other BTS subaes members except for oppa which I couldn't find anywhere and the staff went outside of the office.

But what made me more shocked is that when Gale and Jungkook sunbae came in dragging two people inside. Which the other one was my childhood friend Xu Ling and a girl that was being dragged by Gale in the hair. We can even hear the two complaining that Jungkook sunbae and Gale were hurting them by their grip.

"Let go of me you kid! You don't know who my parents are! We have a lot of money enough to put you in prison... Why are you dragging me in here?" the girl keeps on complaining while Gale was just dragging her without minding the girl's complains.

"Kira? What are you doing here?" "Ling? What are you doing here?" me and Taehyung said at the same time while looking at the two people that were being dragged by sunbae and Gale.

"You know each other?" me and Taehyung said again at the same time. "Ahm sort off..." we then again responded as we chuckled on how in sync we were but we were interrupted whwn the girl suddenly scream that made us look at her direction. Gale was pulling the girl's hair hardly to the point that the girl was wincing in pain.

"Here, this is the two people responsible for paying those three Kpop sites on posting those articles. Good thing that we were able to stop some of their evil works before they can accomplish them. They were also the one who drugged Tzuyu unnie's and Taehyung oppa's drink back then because they were planning to take the advantage of them but their plan back fired when they were not able to enter the penthouse because of unnie's cousin order." Gale said while pin pointing the two.

"Is that true?" I asked as Jungkook sunbae nodded his head answering my question. "They had planned it all along but as Gale had said we were able to stop them before they do their final plan to kidnap your daughter Tzuyu - ssi and hyung and use it to blackmail Tzuyu - ssi to break up with hyung... But they don't know that the child is hyung's daughter..." Jungkook sunbae said.

"What? That devil is their child but I thought you said that it was from an unknown person?" the girl said while looking at Ling with a furious eyes. "I didn't know okay? Uncle told me those information and I just believed him." Ling said as I face palmed and shook my head in disbelief.

How could he not know my father? We've been childhood friends for a long time and he still can't distinguish that Baba is lying at him most of the time since he is the only one where Baba's pranks would usually work.

"But still you can't just drag me in here! I can make this company fall down in an instant and besides you don't have any evidence of those things that we have did." she said while laughing evily.

"Stop daydreaming bish! Your money that you are talking about is not even the half what unnie has. And to what you had done? Here are the evidences, the police are on their way... I have figured out that what you did to unnie and oppa is bailable bit I have learned more crimes that you two had committed before. Enough to make a stand for the police to arrest the two of you." Gale said while throwing some papers in front of them as the girl turned pale.

"And oh by the way, I have heard that your company is doing something illegal? Are you aware of that? What will Shin corporation do if the public knew that they are just hoaxing their clients? Are you prepared to face the consequences? And you too mister... I bet your company is also dragged along with theirs... You know because of business ties." Gale said while pointing out to Ling who had no response and only stayed quiet the whole time.

"Wait a minute... Who are you kid and how did you know all those stuffs?" JYP pdnim asked while pointing to Gale. "Oh sorry, we all forgot to introduce her... She is Gale a friend of ours..." Jihyo unnnie said

"And my business partner too. We ran Golden Closet studious by ourselves and it is a secret company that helps idols... Well about you know dating secretly and stuffs like that." Jungkook sunbae said as we were shock by the revelation. I don't know there is such thing as that, a company that protects idols.

"And you know all about this RM?" Bang Pdnim asked as RM subae nodded his head to answer their boss. "Yes sir, since day one... We sometimes help the two of them running the business..." RM sunbae said as their members and some of our members nodded their heads. In a moment the whole room fell silent but was then again interrupted when a security guard entered the room.

"Sir, there are some police downstairs... They said they are here to arrest two people. Miss Shin Kira and mister Xu Ling?" the security guard asked as Jungkook sunbae handed him Ling while Gale dragged the girl with her as they went out of the room.

But honestly I want to thank them for doing such thing back then because if they did not do it I won't have a lovely little angel and a loving boyfriend today. And I don't ever had regretted it. They are the ones who completed the spaces of the puzzle in my heart.