Chapter Two

Chapter Two

Chapter Two: One Sinful Night

C h o u T z u y u

I was in the middle of my sleep when I suddenly felt heating up, I tried to get up and took of the blazer I was wearing over my dress but still no avail, I was still feeling that I was burning up and emotions that I can't seem to explain are raging throughout my whole being. I lazily get up to adjust the temperature of the room by lowering the temperature of the air conditioner to make it colder and plumped myself in the bed again.

But I was still feeling hot that I can't explain why, my vision is getting blurred and my head is spinning much worse than I was feeling earlier. I furiously kicked my shoes to the side as I tried to take off my clothes to lessen the heat when I heard the banging in the door. Even with my blurred vision and spinning head I tried my best to get up and check whoever it is. I was hastily walking trying to keep myself balanced as I tried to open the door.

"What the!" I blurted out when a body fell into her arms, struggling to the weight of that person she tried to get up straight and do all her might to push him out of the door, but she didn't expect something the person would do. He stopped her hand from pushing him using his hands and took a step inside the room pushing the door close with his right foot.

He cupped her cheeks and bent down his head a little to level his face towards her and didn't even bother to say a word before he claimed her lips. 'Damn it! I am sure he is familiar to me with his built and scent, but my vision is not letting me recognize him! And why am I liking this feeling?' I told myself while feeling the kiss.

I immediately closed my eyes when I started to respond to the simple kiss without my control. Then seconds later he immediately dominated the kiss and started kissing me fervently. His hands are caressing my body, pinching my breast and by butt while his lips are making its way to my neck and back to my lips.

Because our tongues were busy battling with each other, I didn't even notice that we are already making our way close to the bed only if he didn't pushed me towards the bed making me lie down on the bed with him in front of me even. Even though my vision was blurred I can clearly tell that he was good looking with his features.

My lips parted and my throat went dry when I saw him taking off his shirt while intently looking at her lips. "Please, tell me to stop..." he said in his low but deep voice. I swallowed because of the intensity of his gaze before he overturned me and kissed my lips once again. I smeared and kissed his neck while fighting his kiss, battling our tongues and sharing the breaths of the two of us. When he started undressing me, as he gets rid of the dress, I was wearing leaving me naked underneath him. I didn't stop him. I just let him not because I can't push him away because I want it too. I want him, all of him......(third person point of view).....

The feeling of his hands on her body made her shiver, his lips trailing on her nakedness made her tremble and his tongue gliding and tasting every inch of her made her body arched. It felt so good. So good that she doesn't want to stop.

"Ahhhhh..." She weakly groaned while her hand finds something to grab and hold on, to get strength because of the lips of the young man coming down through her stomach was giving her unexplainable feelings. She paused when she found the bedsheet and held it tight as she can just after a soft whimper escaped her lips. He was slowly parting her bare legs while his lips were travelling down to her belly. The more she holds hold on the bedsheet. She feels the warmth of her sensitiveness especially when the thought repeatedly enters her mind the event in which he delights in her delicacy.

"Uhmmm..." She arched her body when she felt his long fingers find their way on her hole while his lips went back to her chest, in her neck before it finds its way to her lips, owning them once again. She let out a series of small whimpers and grunts while responding to his kisses, but her soft moans was not caused by the kiss rather than because of his hands that where caressing her cherry, she even unintentionally bit his lower lip because of the pleasure.

 She immediately moved to give distance between their lips "Sorry... I didn't mean to hurt you-...""That's okay..." he whispered over her lips while kissing its corner. "You can hurt me anytime. I don't mind..." his tongue liked the side of her mouth. "Just kiss me back and don't make me beg for your kiss..." he said with his deep and soothing voice before he kissed her again. His voice was so familiar to her, but she can't remember where she had heard him.She can't concentrate on kissing him back with the same ferocity because of his fingers tracing her wet fold and slowly sliding his finger inside. 

She was panting as she waited for his fingers to penetrate her. Her lips tremble on anticipation, her body was even burning heavily than earlier from inside. His kisses went to her earlobe, biting and licking it while his finger was softly rubbing around her hard clitoris.His finger started rubbing harder while making circle around her clit making her body tremble in both pain and pleasure. As she felt that her legs and thighs are losing their strength, trembling as she tried to catch her breath. 

He, then, inserted another finger that made her flinch in pain and him stop for a while to let her adjust. While his finger was buried inside her, his thumb continued to play with her clit, making her body burn with lustful desire. One finger was added inside her, moving in and out, creating a pleasurable fiction inside her electrifying every nerve and every muscle she has making her writhe as she approaches her peak.

"I will make you mine now..." he said as he distanced himself a bit from her making her confuse but get the picture once she saw him taking off his shirt, pants and his boxers, but she immediately looked away seeing his member standing proud. He closed the distance between them and whispered sweet words to her before kissing her forehead and filling her wet core with his hard and erect sex.

Her eyes began to shed tears upon the sudden pain that had strike her, she felt that she was being ripped inside. He let her adjust through his size as he kissed her gently while his hand is caressing her hair and the other was wiping her tears away. When he felt that she was ready, he started moving his hips, thrusting in and out his member inside her hole.

 His moves were getting faster and faster, but he kept being careful knowing that she was a virgin.She was moaning and groaning because of the feeling that was created by the spur of moment that made his move even faster. She shrieked as she dug her fingers on his back because of the extremely burning feeling."I can't... hold it anymore...!" she said while trying to catch her breath "I want to cum too!" he whispered in her ears and kissed her again that made her bit his lip. 

She felt an urge sensation inside her womb. Her womanhood was already swelling, and she felt something hot will burst out. As his hip thrusting in and out faster and the next second his head arched back as his eyes rolled in pleasure, enjoying the indescribable sensation. Her hips were vibrating as her legs were hugging his hip. 

She released her warm juices as he was cumming inside of her womb. She felt the incredible pleasure that she forgot about getting pregnant and everything else.He threw his body to hers, he was panting so hard. He hasn't pulled his member yet after a while until finally he felt his eyelids were heavenly heavy the he released himself from her to sleep beside the girl. Hugging her tightly in his embrace, as they finally fell asleep.