Chapter Thirty One

Chapter Thirty One

Chapter Thirty One: A Friend

C h o u   T z u y u

"Tzuyu, we are going to the café nearby. We know you just recently got in a relationship with Taehyung but hey, you have to spend time with your members too." Nayeon unnie shouted from the outside of our hotel room as I quickly put on my sneakers while talking with Taehyung oppa in the other line of a phone call.

"Yes unnie, just a minute I am just putting on my sneakers!" I shouted so she could hear me outside. "Fine, we will wait for you in the lobby. But be sure to be quick!" she responded before I heard footsteps getting away from my hotel room.

"I have to hang up the call now before unnie gets mad, and stop teasing me Kim Taehyung!" I said before getting the key card of my room before getting out. He was teasing me that he will see me later that I find too impossible because we are currently on the other sides of the Earth. He is in Korea while I am in Los Angeles, so who is he kidding.

"Yeah, yeah, just see you later Miss Kim. I love you." he said before ending the call as I just shake my head in disbelief, then I head out to the lobby where the other members are waiting for me. "Finally, I thought she is gonna spend another five minutes in her room. I am dying to taste the said café's mocha frappe since I heard from the locals that it is really delicious. And besides they have some private rooms, so we don't have to worry about the fans around lurking in our privacy." Mina unnie said as her eyes sparkled probably with the thought of tasting the frappe or with the thoughts of having a private room.

"Mina, I thought that your favorite is americano? And how did you know that the locals are talking about it?" Momo unnie said with a confused expression. "Duh, she understands english very well Momo unnie, so it's not impossible at all. It is nice to hear that they have private room, seriously it is very hard to enjoy and have fun these days. Anyway, lets go to the café already before we spend another five minutes here talking nonsense." Jihyo unnie said as we all agreed to her.

We just walked all the way to the café since it was just near the neighborhood while we were enjoying the night streets of LA as we playfully sing to our songs. Just after a five minute walk we arrived at the said café as me and Mina unnie talked to the staffs for a private room and for our orders.

"Is that it all?" Nayeon unnie asked the others as if she was the one taking to the staff for our order, but the truth is she was just relaying the orders to me. I just sighed as I told the staff in the counter that what we decided to have just exactly when I finished is when Mina and Jihyo unnie came back with a key to a private room.

"Don't worry ma'am we will just serve your orders to the room you will be occupying. Which number is the room ma'am so that we could know where to bring the foods and coffees." the staff asked as I look at Dahyun unnie who was now holding the key card.

"2-A1 maknae..." Dahyun unnie said as I relayed it to the staff. I gave my card for the payment as it was quickly scanned as I looked at the bill quite confused because my calculations were accurate I am sure but the cost paid was lower than expected but I didn't mind it at all, then after paying we directly went upstairs since by the indicator in the key card it says it is in the second floor A column room 1.

While on the way to the second floor, Momo unnie suddenly bumped into a teen ager who was going down the stairs, good thing both of them didn't fell off. "Gale? What are you doing here kid?" Sana unnie said while looking at the girl. "You know her?" Jeongyeon unnie asked as Momo unnie, Sana unnie, Dahyun unnie and Jihyo unnie said yes in chorus.

"Hi unnies, I was following something when the direction was pointing at this cafe, it doesn't make sense at first but now I know why." she said while waving her hands at us. "Okay, but you should be at home right now and not outside of the country, you are still young yet you are attracted at travelling alone." Momo unnie said as she drag the girl back upstairs to the reserved room for us.

"She looks so young..." I comment as soon as we entered the room. "You're so mean unnie, I am already seventeen." she said while slightly pouting her lips as Sana unnie slightly smacked her head. "Exactly, you are still seventeen. Why don't you just study in you school instead of going around the world?" Nayeon unnie said.

"School is boring, besides I already learned everything I need to learn unnie." she said blankly. "Oh, we forget to introduce her. By the way, this is Shin Gale, she is a korean too and we've been friends for quite a long time now." Dahyun unnie said.

"Right, so Gale what are you doing at LA? When supposed to be students like your age are supposed to be studying at this moment." Jeongyeon unnie asked as she sighed. "As I said unnie, I was following something and it leads me to here. Then I bumped into you." she explained as Jihyo unnie looked worried all of the sudden.

"Don't tell me that..." her words were cut when someone knocked on the door of the room. "What the?" I said when I saw the people who entered the room, I was expecting it to be the server but it shocked me because it was the sunbaes.

Good thing Gale's adrenaline was fast as she quickly closed the door as soon as the last person entered the room. As the whole room feel into silent. "Why in a rush Gale?" RM sunbae asked as he took off his disguise while faking a chuckle to break the silence.

"Just making sure no one notices, anyway hello oppas." the girl said as Jihyo unnie nodded her head as if getting a picture in her head. "Hi Gale, anyway we had this room reserved for you even before you arrived here. Good thing Suga know where your hotel was." Jin sunbae said as the kid got her phone from her bag and started playing with it.

"See, I told you see you later." Taehyung oppa said to me as I just raised an eyebrow at him. "What brings you here anyway? We all thought that you are in Seoul." Nayeon unnie asked. "Well, we will have another collaboration with Steve Aoki that's why we are here noona." Jungkook sunbae answered.

"Is it okay and safe that you are here? I mean what if fans saw you sunbaes entered the room. We can't get in a scandal at this point even though our dating ban is already lifted." Dahyun unnie worriedly replied. Well both groups are popular, the sunbaes are internationally renowned while we are getting popular internationally, Dahyun must be worried about what will the fans said if they found out that bith groups were together.

"Don't worry chubs, everything's taken care of, trust us okay? For now let's just enjoy the night and nobody could ruin it." Jimin sunbae said as we  took our seats at the couches in the room. Taehyung oppa immediately sat beside me as he held my waist. "Are you mad?" he whispered softly in my ears as I shake my head. "Just shock, I really thought that you were kidding the whole time." I replied to him as he just pinched my cheeks.

"Tsk, have you forgotten that I am still here?" Gale annoyingly blurted out that made us all look at her direction only to see that the both group went into pairing well except for Chaeyoung unnie and Mina unnie. "Well, come here kid. It seems like you have to hang out with the two of us." Mina unnie said as se dragged Gale with her. "We will just get the foods downstairs and probably add some more so that no one will know who are inside this room, enjoy your moments." Chaeyoung unnie said as they went out of the room.