Chapter Thirty Five

Chapter Thirty Five

Chapter Thirty Five: She Wants Me Back

K i m  T a e h y u n g

"Finally I am going home! This place is making me sick for all their foods, except for hamburgers and sprite." Jhope hyung said while leaning on his seat on the plane he was seated on my left beside me while Jimin was on my right next to him was an aile for passengers.

"They have panda express though..." Jimin said while eating his food while reading a news paper or at least pretending to do so, the news paper is written all in english and knowing that his english is limited.

He is just probably pretending to read it or he uses it to cover his face after a few minutes he stood up and went to somewhere else.

"I'm going to take the two whole weeks as a break and never move a muscle... But why didn't we take our private plane? We should be able to rest well if only we had used that!" s
Suga hyung complained as RM hyung shuts him up.

"It's not like we have to use the private plane from time to time, we should also get back home the normal way. Besides we are in the first class, why do we have to complain? They serve us with all accommodations in here..." RM hyung said as hyung just gave a tsk before closing his grumpy eyes they were sitting on Jhope hyung's left just across the aile so I could clearly see them.

Jungkook and Jin hyung are sleeping soundly in their seat in front of me while I play with my phone, watching random anime that I could find.

"Kim Taehyung, what a coincidence we meet again?" someone said that made me shift from my seat and look who was talking. And it was the same person from last night claiming to be someone I knew. Very well, I knew her...

I used to court her because I had seemed to like her back in high school days but I don't like her anymore now.

I was supposed to ask her to be my girlfriend so I called her one afternoon but it was raining that time so she wasn't able to answer my call. After that I stopped every means of communication with her.

"Kira, what a surprise... I never knew I would bump into you here? We meet again? Did you saw me somewhere else? I believe this is the first time I saw you after a couple of years." I said while acting innocently as she let out a small chuckle.

"Probably I was just mistaken... Oh well, I was sent by my father to America, for you know business but I did not expect to see you here in the plane..." she said as she was about to take the seat beside me when Jimin stopped her that made me sighed in relief as Jimin approaches to our direction.

"That's my seat right there miss, I won't do that if I were you..." Jimin said as he took the seat beside me.

"Jimin, its been a long time... Do you still know me?" she said as Jimin just closed his eyes and rested his head.

"Yeah Kira, just get back to your seat and we are trying to get rest here... Who wouldn't remember you anyway, you were that spoiled brat in high school..." Jimin said the last sentence in a low voice only enough for me to hear that made me chuckle as Kira looked at us weirdly.

"Anyway, it's nice to see you again Jimin and I was talking with Taehyung here... Taetae, I would like to invite you out for a dinner one time when we arrive at Korea please? For old times sake? We should catch up, its been a long time..." she said as I just responded with a shy smile before shaking my head no.

"Sorry Kira but I have other plans... If you'll excuse me but we are supposed to be resting by now as you can see... And if I am mistaken, I am sure you do have someone who accompanied you... Any minute from now they will be looking for you so you should head back to your seat... " I said trying my best to say it in a polite manner not to hurt her ego or whatsoever.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about Xu Ling... How could I? Anyway, I'll see you around Kim Taehyung and I will make sure that we do... I will definitely have you back in anyways I could you onced belong to me..." she said before leaving as she whispered the last phrase only enough for me to hear that made me gulped hard but I am sure that Jimin heard her though since he was on my right next to Kira.

"Boy, you got one of a heck desperate ex-crush there brother..." Jimin comment while giving me a grin.

"I heard Xu Ling's name from around... Is that whimp in this plane too?" Suga hyung suddenly said while opening his eyes and looking around.

"Kira said that she is with him, if I am not wrong... Why? You know him hyung?" I asked as he nodded.

"He is that whimp kid living next door to our house in Taiwan. He likes my sister back then when they were kids and he is insisting that he would marry my sister when they turn legal because of stupid Chinese people's traditions but my parents are certain that they won't interfere with Tzuyu's preference." Suga hyung said that made me sigh in relief.

"Oh boy, this is getting feistier and feistier, your ex-crush wants you back Taehyung and is currently returning to Korea too with this Xu Ling guy who likes Tzuyu... Seriously I don't know what made you like that girl back then? She was literally annoying... I have a million dollar question for you Tae... Answer me properly or someone might punch you straight in the face... Who do you love the most? Your ex-crush or Tzuyu?" Jhope hyung suddenly interrupted us as I looked at his direction bwcause I thought that he was sleeping the whole time.

"Honestly speaking hyung after meeting Kira after a long time, it really feels weird and brings back a lot of memories but you know I can't clearly remember what made me like her back then... Like for now I only see her as a normal previous school mate. Probably just my alien self being an alien that's why I thought I had liked Kira back then..."

"While Tzuyu, I could see myself with her together until we grew old. Something that there is a big feeling inside of you that you can't explain. My hearts beats fast when she is near that makes me extremely nervous. She makes me smile whenever she does. And I wanted to do everything just to see those smiles in her face from time to time. Maybe there is no clear explanation of love but I am sure that what I feel for her is indeed love. I won't be head over heels with her for five long years if I am not right?" I explained as Jimin tapped me in the back.

"That's my man... So proud of you brother, I guess Suga hyung can probably rest from being over protective of her sister since he looks like satisfied with your answer." Jimin said as Suga hyung nodded his head.

"For now, let's get some rest and as from I have heard from Jungkook that Tzuyu is not answering your phone calls, she is just probably busy... I mean Dahyun is doing the same right? When we get back to Korea, just find time to ask her out and you'll be fine... So don't worry... " Jhope hyung said as I closed my eyes hoping that no other challenges gets in our way.