Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven: Her Brother

P a r k  J i h y o

Our manager dropped me off to our dorm, as soon as I get in, they immediately crowded me to ask what happened to the maknae and I just told them what the doctor had told me.

I went directly to the master's bedroom to change and have my things prepared because I will be staying at the hospital to look after our youngest. Then I was called by Nayeon unnie to have dinner with them.

"You're going to the hospital?" she asked as soon as she saw my backpack and things resting in the bed. "Yes unnie, I am not sure what time her parents will arrive since they haven't contacted her phone yet, so I better be there just in case." I said while packing the things I had prepared.

"Oh well, I will pack you side dishes, so you won't get hungry. But eat with us first before you go. I will go ahead in the kitchen so I could pack the food. Just follow me after you are done..." she said before getting out of our room. We share room in the master's bedroom, me, Mina, Nayeon unnie, and Sana unnie.

Momo unnie shares with Jeongyeon unnie in the other room, while the maknae line shares the other room.
After getting done with my stuff, I went to the kitchen and joined the others for dinner. Some of us were very sleepy and tired due to our concert but me and the unnies seems not, probably because we are thinking of our member who is in the hospital right now.

"When will her parents arrive by the way?" Jeongyeon unnie suddenly asked on the middle of the meal.

"They haven't responded to my messages yet unnie, so I do not have any clue. I am really worried, the doctor won't tell a thing that makes the situation only worse." I replied before stuffing the food to my mouth.

I looked at the watch in my wrist only to noticed that it was almost midnight. "Got to run girls, I may not be able to catch a cab at this hour..." I said after gulping my food and as I hurriedly grab my bag and the food Nayeon unnie had prepared. "Don't worry, our manager is downstairs to pick you up unnie and drive you to the hospital." Mina said while looking at her phone.

"Great! See you tomorrow guys." I said and waved my hand at them but before I could leave Dahyun had stopped me beforehand. "Wait unnie, let me come with you at least to the hospital, I will help you bring those foods and come back here at the dorm after. I will just ask our manager to drop me off." she said as she got up from her seat and followed me, that is when I noticed that she was already prepared because of her outfit.

She grabbed the food containers on my hand, and we went downstairs where our manager was waiting.

We greeted our manager and told him our apologies for bothering him at late night as we made our way to the hospital. I told our manager to stay in the parking area to wait for Dahyun to comeback after helping me carry the food containers, so he could send her home while I stay in the hospital. He nodded his head yes so, we made our way inside while talking random stuff. After a few minutes we arrived at the room where Tzuyu was staying, I opened the door only to find out a man holding her hands.

"I think I should make my leave now..." Dahyun said while handing me the food containers. "I think you should." I said as I shoot daggers towards the man.

S o m e o n e ' s  P O V

After a short ride to the hospital I made myself sneak into the inside without the people noticing me. I tried to look for the VIP rooms without asking anyone, so I won't be noticed. It took me a few minutes before I could finally found my sister's room.

I looked on the left and right of the hallway to check if someone is around, gladly there was none, so I quickly get inside and closed the door behind me as I took off my mask and cap and placed them on the table beside me.

I saw my sister still fast asleep in her bed, so I made myself near to her and seated at the chair next to the hospital bed as I hold her hand. It has been long since I saw her up close, I mean I meet her at award shows or music shows but I don't get the chance to talk to her because no one knew that we are actually siblings.

"Tzuyu-ah, mianhe... Ahai was not able to talk to you or look after you at least. I am such a useless brother... I am so sorry little sister." I said as caress her hair using my other hand.
Yes, she is my little sister. Half-sister actually since we do not share the same father.

I stop playing with her hair and held her hands before I get out of her room and go to the doctor's lounge to ask the doctor who checked her if how is she when I felt the door opened. As I saw two women standing in the door.

"I think I should make my leave now..." I heard Dahyun – ssi said as she hurriedly handed the food containers to Jihyo. "I think you should..." she said while giving me a death glare that made me gulp in fear. As Dahyun immediately closed the door behind.

"What the hell Min Yoongi? Are you perhaps..." I immediately cut off whatever she is gonna say before she jumped into conclusions. "It's not what you think Ji." I said as I let go of my sister's hand and went to her and grabbed the things that she was bringing to place it on the side table. "Then, what are you doing here then?" she asked me again without toning down her death glare.

"I am here to look after my sister Ji..." I said after I put all the stuff in the table, then I turned back to her and saw her with wide eyes. "Sister?" she asked while exchanging glances from me to Tzuyu. "Ye, little sister... Half actually, because we do not share the same father. Our mother was in a relationship withmy father before her father. Then they had me, but my father died just after my birth due to an accident. One year later mother met Tzuyu's father and fell inlove with each other. Bàba adopted me, they get married and had Min Si when I was three. Tzuyu was born when I was six, but I moved to Daegu to my grandmother when I was ten and spent my life there until I was fifteen. I left Daegu for Seoul when I was almost sixteen because my grandmother died. I trained to become a producer, it was 2012 when I heard that Tzuyu was scouted by JYP and Māmā told me to look after her, but I only did that from afar." I told her.

"Do you have a proof that you are really her brother?" she asked me again while trying to examine if I was lying or not. So, I took my wallet and showed her my driver's licensesince I am using Chou as my surname there, I took out my phone and showed her our family photo.

"Min Yoongi is just a screen name I use here in Korea Ji, but my real name is actually Chou Yoon Gi. I don't have any resemblance to Taiwanese people, so I used my real father's surname to avoid questions." I said before putting my wallet and phone back to my pocket.

"Daebak..." she said with her eyes were still wide due to the shock of the sudden confession. "And if you'll excuse me Ji, I still need to talk to the doctor. Look after her, for me while I am gone okay?" I asked her before I put on my mask and cap before going out of the room and heading to the doctor's lounge.