Chapter Thirty Four

Chapter Thirty Four

Chapter Thirty Four: Excuse me

K i m   T a e h y u n g

"I know I'm sorry Ji, yeah I know I promised you that we will return to Korea together and then we will head to Taiwan. It's just we were having some extended schedules that we have to finish... It's not that, of course no... I would never do anything stupid like that... Yeah, I will see you in two days, take care... I love you too..." Suga hyung said before throwing his phone to the couch next to him as he shut his eyes while sighing deeply.

"Problem hyung?" Jungkook asked as he sit beside me while getting my make up done. "Nothing, just a little misunderstanding... I promised Ji that we will go back to Korea today together but due to our schedule extension she will have to go alone with her members... We both decided to spend time in Taiwan with my mother that's why she's a bit upset." he said as he just stayed there still while the staffd were doing his make up done.

"Is Tzuyu going with you to Taiwan hyung? Can I come too?" I asked him that made him open his eyes as he sit up straight. "Probably, she told Ji that she will go with us. But I am telling you Kim Taehyung don't you dare! We are still arranging things before you could meet our parents. They won't let you off easily as Tzuyu is our only princess." he said before he went to his grumpy state.

I did not mind him and just waited until we were done with the make up and stuff. After a few more minutes we were called up on stage.

We were really supposed to go back to Korea today but we have to attend this awards show in America and we were notified late, that's why we will return a day later.

We received a few major awards and RM hyung did all the talking while we just speak from time to time if needed. Then we had also performed some of our songs, right after the show we decided to go back to the hotel and rest.

"Let's just order foods..." Jhope hyung said as soon as he flopped himself to the couch when we arrived at the hotel.

"But I am so sick of American foods hyung, there is a convenience store right in the corner... Maybe they have ramen..." Jimin said as Jin hyung sighed.

"Fine, I will cook foods probably the staffs had filled the kitchen with some ingredients. Somebody go to that store and buy some ramen if they have one..." Jin hyung said as Jungkook raised his hand.

"I'll go..." he said as I volunteered too. "I will come with you..." I said as RM hyung looked at us while shaking his head.

"Change your clothes first and put on a disguise..." he said as we both nodded before we go to our rooms and change.

I immediately changed into a black hoodie and I grab a face mask in the side table. I also made sure that I brought my wallet and my phone before going out of my room.

Just in time as Jungkook had got out of his room. "Should we just walk in going to that store?" Jungkook asked while looking at his phone.

"I guess we have to, is it near from here?" I asked as he nodded his head.

"But there is a Korean smart shop about three corners away from the hotel... I am sure they sell ramen in there..." he said still looking at his phone probably he is in maps. "Then let's get there..." I responded as he nodded his head.

The hyungs were no longer in the living room, probably in their own rooms so we didn't bother to tell them that we are going out since they already knew before hand.

While on the way to the shop, I tried calling Tzuyu but still no avail... She was not answering my calls since the night after our night out. About three days ago and I am quite worried already.

"She is just probably busy hyung, they are the hottest girl group in Korea... She is probably being pressured to write and compose music, knowing that she is the half sister of the Min Yoongi." Jungkook said trying to ease my worries as I just sighed and placed my phone back to my pocket as we entered the Korean shop he was talking about.

"Let's spit up and get whatever you think we need and then meet up in the chasier. We should get back to the hotel quickly." I said as he nodded his head before we parted ways.

I went to the shelves where I think I would find the things that I think we need for tonight's little celebration or whatever we can call it.

I went to the shelf of soju and tried to choose which brand do I take. I picked up a familiar brand that I saw in the pool of choices as I placed it in a basket that I saw in the side and about to go to the next stop that I want to go so that I coule get whatever we needed when someone called me.

"Taetae? Is that you?" a voice said that made me look back. I don't know that someone can still recognize me when I am in disguise. I looked back to see whoever was calling me while pointing to myself.

"Huh?" I asked while looking at a girl approach my direction. "It's you Taetae! It's been years!" she said as she quickly run to my direction and hug me but I didn't did the same.

"Excuse me?" I asked while trying to higher my pitch so that no one would recognize me.

"It's me Kira! I immediately knew that it was you Taetae even if I only saw your back. Remember your high school friend? You didn't contacted me ever since I was not able to answer your call that rainy day after school and I am a bit sad because of that!" she said as memories instantly came in flashing through my mind but I tried to act like I didn't know anything.

"Excuse me miss I don't know what you are talking about at all... I don't even know you, personally... If you don't mind I will go ahead..." I said while slightly changing my accent and trying to push her away from me.

Trying to get away from her when I saw Jungkook passing by the alley so I run to him while trying to escape the girl from my past. "Oh hyung, why are you running all of the sudden? Is that all that you had get for us?"he said while pointing to the basket that I was holding.

"Nothing it was just a crazy person going around telling me that I know her and she knows me... Ah no let's go that way, I think that we still need a few things..." I said while dragging him to the other side of the store.

We quickly grab whatever we needed and paid to the cashier. He was a bit curious why I was acting a bit strange and I was being in a hurry while in the convenience store bit I told him that I just want to get back to the hotel quickly so that that crazy fan will not follow me anymore as he immediately understood me by that.