Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty: For The Love Of Him

C h o u  T z u y u

"There we have it everyone! The hottest K-pop girl group of South Korea, Twice! We are very happy that you have joined us for tonight, and gave us such a spectacular performance!" the host said as we all bow our heads together towards her and the audience. This is our second guesting here in America and JYP Pdnim decided our Crocella performance to be our official western debut.

"It was also an honor to be invited here, we had so much fun. Thank you very much! We will see you again soon! ONCEs we love you all!" Jihyo unnie said while we waved at the audience.

"More music and groups will be invited next week. Just stay tuned and keep listening to our weekly top 20. See you next week!" the host said as she thank the audience we also gave our final bow before the director told us that the live broadcast was already done.

"It was really a big honor to invite you to my show. Being the first K-pop girl group who fully crossed K-pop music to the western alongside with BTS. I was really hesitant to do the interview because of culture and language barriers but you are all friendly and humble. Aside from that no matter how hard it is to speak English you still did your best to communicate with me." the host said as she gave us one by one a friendly hug.

"It was nothing really and besides we had fun too. We really don't think that we could be this known in the western, even our American touchdown for our world tour last year shocked us that it got sold out in a small period of time. That's why extended tour was applied by our label." Mina unnie said as we all nodded.

"You are indeed the most popular K-pop girl group in your generation. And I was there during your Twice Lights concert LA, it was super fun! No wonder you are loved by the people around the globe, not only because of your talent and looks but also by your personality." she said with excitement. "We are so happy that you enjoyed our concert, it was a big honor to have you there. Thank you very much for your compliment but we have still a lot to improve." I said to her as she gave me a big smile.

"What I speak is true and besides I am a big fan of your group. Sign my albums please?" she said as she showed us her albums that we willingly signed. After a small chit chat we excused ourselves since we still have a schedule to catch up with.

While on the way to our van, I suddenly have the urge to go to the comfort room. "Can you wait for me at the van unnies please? I have to go to the comfort room." I asked permission from Jihyo unnie as she nodded her head.

"Be sure to make it quick..." Nayeon unnie said as I nodded my head before rushing to the nearest comfort room...

I sighed in relief as soon as I get out from one of the cubicles. I went to the sink to wash my hands quickly after I was done I was about to go out of the door when a hand prevented me from doing so pushing me slightly to the wall while covering my mouth, preventing me from shouting as I heard a click indicating that door was locked.

I looked at the person in front of me who looks like a bad guy wearing all black. My eyes widen when the person took of his face mask that made my eyes widen. He made a hush sign as he slowly removed his hands from my mouth.

"Sunbae what are you doing here?" I asked him asking why did hr suddenly show up in front of me. "You didn't read all my messages nor answer all my calls. I was worried and hyung had do choice but to tell me where are you now. Even if we are busy preparing for our upcoming comeback, I made to ensure that you are fine." he said as I looked at him with disbelief.

"I forgot to internationally roam my number so it will not be contacted. I must be a burden sunbae, I am sorry for making you travel this distance and for bothering your busy schedule." I said as I asked apologies.

"Call me Taehyung and not sunbae, and you are not a bothersome to me. Always keep that in mind." he said as he gently placed his finger tip in my lips. "Why are you doing this?" I tried my best not to stutter in front of him even though my insides is shaking and wanted to turn into a jelly.

"Isn't it pretty obvious? I like you since then, no scratch that I love you since the first time I lay my eyes on you. You have this certain effect on me, that makes me nervous whenever you are near. I am in love with you Tzuyu, is it not clear to you? I have been keeping this feelings I have for you since 2017. This time, I won't hesitate to tell it to you directly. I have been a coward years ago when I have all the chances. And I will not give up until you finally feel the same towards me." he said as he look down slightly straight into my eyes since we don't have that much height difference but he is still taller than me.

I gulped a bit when he lowered his head to me as his gaze went down to my lips. He slowly lowered his head as I was staring into his deep set eyes that is full of emotions. It was like a mirror if his soul that he was letting me see.

Our faces was just an inch from each other as our lips almost touch each other. I was about to close my eyes when I suddenly heard a knock in the door. "Tzuyu-ah, what's taking you long in there? The unnies have been worried about you..." I heard Chaeyoung unnie's voice from the outside.

He immediately distance himself from me after we heard a voice outside. "I'm almost done unnie." I shouted without breaking the eye contact between us. "Fine, just follow me in a bit." Chaeyoung unnie said as I heard a slight footsteps leaving.

I was about to go out the comfort room when he suddenly cornered me in the wall with his both arms as he quickly gave me a soft kiss in the lips that made me closed my eyes. After a few minute he eventually broke the kiss.

"You should go now, or they might get worried. Answer my calls and messages when you have a free time. We will just see each other again when you return to Korea." he said as he let me out of his arms as he opened the door just enough for me to fit and go out that he will not be seen in the inside.

I held my lips when I finally stepped out of the comfort room trying to process what just had happened. My heart was still racing and I bet that my face is literally burning because I feel the heat of my cheeks.

"Finally!" Sana unnie as I entered the van. "What took you so long when then the comfort room was only nearby." Jeongyeon unnie said while looking at me from head to toe.

"I just stumbled across someone familiar while on the way unnie, we had a little chit chat that's why." I said as I took my seat and the van started pulling off.

"Doesn't the comfort room have air conditioner? You look so much in heat... Anyway, the others have gone ahead because you took long in the comfort room." Mina unnie said as I just nodded my head and closed my eyes while feeling the fast beating of my heart.