Chapter Forty Eight

Chapter Forty Eight

Chapter Forty Eight: The Proposal

C h o u T z u y u

“Isn’t this a private subdivision love? I thought that you bought a unit in a high-rise apartment?” I asked him as we entered the gates of a well-known private subdivision in Seoul.

I clearly remember that he bought a unit in a private apartment somewhere in Seoul, but it is an apartment not an actual house. I never had thought that he would actually buy an actual house.

“Oh, that apartment? Don’t worry love, that was just my scapegoat each time I get tired of this idol life you know. And besides it won’t be suitable for our baby to grew up in that place.
.
.
This place is a lot further from our dorms so, it is less noticeable and the security here is really up tight.” He said while the guard had pull up the gates for us to full enter.

“Are you really sure that Baba will allow us to live in Korea, instead in Taiwan? And have you been here already? The guard seems to be familiar with your car already.” I said as he maneuvered his way through the streets inside the subdivision.

“Trust me love, I already talked with Baba and he said we could decide about that. If you want, we can still go live in Taiwan. And I had only been here for about three or four times.” He said as he parked the car in one side as we stopped in front of a huge house.

I put on Zhi Yu’s beanie and her coat before going carefully out of the car just to make sure she won’t feel cold. “So this is our home love, not that big as your mansion but I bought it with my own money.
.
.
This will be a good place for our daughter to grew up.” He said as he assisted us to get in the inside. “Why is it so dark love?” I asked him as we entered the house.

He assisted me towards the living room I guess as some lights were lighting our way as he guided me. Then just after a few seconds I could hear a faint instrumental music of their song DNA.

“Seriously, mister Kim Taehyung… What is this?” I asked him ask I noticed the arrangements of the living room. Full of mixture of balloons and flower petals plus the fairy lights that were neatly decorated.

I was surprised when Jihyo unnie and oppa had suddenly appeared in front of us. Unnie went to my side and oppa went to Taehyung’s side.

“Give her to me for a while, I will take care of her for a while. And I know you still have a lot of questions to ask but save that for later on. For now I want you be happy and spend time with him.” Unnie said as I hesitantly handed her my daughter that was fast asleep.

“Good luck bro… Take of my sister and my niece.” I heard oppa said as he gave Taehyung a tap on the shoulder before he and unnie had left us while  unnie was carrying our daughter in her arms.

“I thought that they had plans… Then why were oppa and unnie here?” I asked as I watched the two disappeared from our sight. “Well I asked hyung for a small favor, just for a few moments. Shall we?” he said as he offered his hand in front me that I immediately accepted.

He led me to a small candlelit dinner that was set in the middle of the living room of the house. The lights were not yet turned on, so it was quite dark.

Only the fairy lights was the only light source only enough for us to see and be aware of our surroundings. “Did you plan all of this love?” I asked him as he assisted me to sit in front of the prepared table.

“I would be a hypocrite if I would say no. So it is a yes love… Let’s just enjoy the moment for a while, I will tour you around after our dinner.” he said as he let out a soft chuckle before taking his seat in front of me.

He took off the lid of the food containers in front of us. My eyes would have sparkled if only it was possible the moment I saw the food that was prepared in front of us.

It was all pastries, my favorite food. Though I love some cooked dishes, but I have this special love for pastries that I can’t even resist it.

“I know how you love these, so I personally  asked them to prepare this. Go ahead and taste them.” He said as he pointed the pastries because I can’t describe the happiness that I was feeling, I can’t help myself but to get up on my seat and lean over him and placed a kiss on his lips.

“Thank you very much love.” I said as I went back to my sweet as he responded me with a  sweet smile. “As long as you are happy.” He said as we both began to talk about random stuffs while eating the pastries in front of us.

While we were in the middle of the conversation a chocolate heart shaped cupcake had grab my attention. I picked it up and examined for a second before I decided to have a taste of it.

But when I was able to take a bite, I felt a hard thing placed in the cupcake that made me cough as I spit it out as he cursed and went to my side as he caressed my back.

“I should have known that putting that thing inside that cupcake was never a good idea.” He mumbled as I asked him for a glass of water after I spit out the thing in the cupcake.

He immediately handed me one before he cleaned the mess that I had made for spitting the food out. After I jugged down the glass of water, I was able to feel relief. “What was that love? I thought it would choke me to death…” I asked him

“It was a ring love… If I only had knew that it would be that dangerous I would have not agreed to Jungkook to placed in inside the cupcake. It was supposed to be romantic and I was supposed to propose to you.” He answered without even thinking what he was saying.

“What?” I asked him again as he hit his head realizing what he had just said. “Now, I just ruined the surprise.” He said as I laughed at his reaction.

“Don’t laugh at me love, I was trying to be sweet in here. I should have not believed in Jungkook at the first place, that thing only tried to choke you.” He said while looking at one side as I noticed Sana unnie and Jungkook sunbae giving us a peace sign from their side before they hurriedly went out to hide somewhere.

“Anyway, despite of what had happened. I would be willing to propose to you anywhere anytime. Tzuyu, we had been tied with this stupid idol rules that binds us, but I wasn’t us to break free and live like how couples do. I know that our situation was been in ups and downs especially when we had a child that I didn’t even know until recently…”

“This must be crazy but that night, I guess we were really meant to bump into each other, and I had no regrets. I love you from the distance for some years and I was really happy when we become official. This time I want us to be a step ahead, I want to take our relationship into a higher level. With your parents and my parents permission, I would like to ask you. Will you marry me?” he asked as he kneeled in front of me while the instrumental music of DNA was still playing in the background.

My eyes teared up seeing him kneeling in front of me with a ring in his hand while asking me to marry him. I can’t find any words to say as I just nodded my head at him, smiling and crying at the same time.

“Is that a yes love?” he asked again as I just nodded my head. He excitedly got up and placed the ring in my ring finger as I noticed that it was already cleaned, then he placed a kiss on my lips before hugging me tightly.

“She said yes everyone!” he announced as the whole room lit up, showing our families with our daughter being carried by my mother, our members and even our bosses who were clapping their hands at us. As I smiled at him and mouthed I love you before we faced everyone in the room with a bright smile.

A/N:

The comment making just made me even more confused with same number of votes in different comments. To the point that I can't decide on what to do and came up with a decision. I will be posting an announcement later on...

So whatever type of story you want next we can make the poll in my message board. You guys reply which one you want me to make a story next. See you in there guys. Thanks for understanding....