Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven: Temporary Goodbye but More of a See You Again

C h o u  T z u y u

I took my time before knocking on the door of our dorm. I saw Nayeon unnie opened the door for me, she was shocked to see me in the door but then she moved to let me in after a few seconds. "Why did you get out of the hospital quickly? Are you already okay?" she asked me at once when I had fully entered our dorm as she closed the door behind.

"Girls, maknae is already here!" she shouted as she made our way to our living room.
After a few seconds the unnies came in running to the living room. "Why didn't you inform us that you will be discharged today? We could have pick you up." Jihyo unnie said while making me sit on the couch.

"Mianhe unnie, it is just I don't want to bother you... You had gone through a lot yesterday when I pass out." I said then I lowered my head as she gave me a hug.

"Don't say that maknae, we all care for you. Now tell us why did you get out of the hospital so quickly? You are still supposed to be resting at this point of time..." Jeongyeon unnie said as they took their seats in front of us.

"Wait what did the doctors told you, Jihyo mentioned that the doctor will not reveal your condition unless you have a relative present. Did your parents already arrive?" Momo unnie asked.

"My older brother arrived before my parents did unnies, he was the one who talked to the doctors in my parents behalf. Actually Dahyun unnie and Jihyo unnie even saw him at my hospital room last night..." I replied.

"Do you mean, Min Yoongi is your older brother?" Dahyun unnie asked with a shocked expression.

"Uhm, half-brother... We share the same mother but a different father..." I said as Dahyun unnie had slapped her forehead. "Why?" Sana unnie asked Dahyun unnie. "Nothing, I just messed up something... Anyway let's go back to the topic... Why are you out of the hospital already maknae?" she said.

"Ugh my brother processed my discharge papers as early as he could and besides, I will be transferred out to our hospital... The reason that I went here is that..." I said as I started to stutter, and my tears began falling. "Hey, don't cry... Don't tell us if you are still not ready." Mina unnie said as she began caressing my back to calm me down.

I tried to dry my eyes. "Ani... Actually unnies, the doctors told me to take a break for medication before my condition just got worse. I came here after talking to Pdnim that I will be taking a few months of hiatus as I focus on my health. My parents told me that they will provide the best doctors for me, so I will get better faster." I said that made them all shock.

"Tell me you are just kidding?" Jihyo unnie said as she let go of her hug on me. I just shook my head in response to her question.  "You won't leave us, right?" Chaeyoung unnie said as she began to tear up too. "Pabo, she just said a break and not quitting, so stop the drama. She will be back after her hiatus, right maknae?" Nayeon unnie said after recovering from shock.

"Ugh, yes unnie... It is not a goodbye but more of a see you again... Don't worry I will be back afterwards..." I said as they all enclosed me in a tight hug. "Just take your time to focus on your health we will just wait until you are finally okay." Jihyo unnie said while brushing my back.

"Ne, I will..." I said as they let go of me already. "So are you staying here for the night?" Sana unnie asked me so I gave her a nod. "What are we waiting for? Let's grab our blankets and pillows in our rooms, so we could spend time here in our living room. What do you say?" Dahyun unnie said that made us all laugh as we all headed to our rooms and grab our blankets and pillows.

"Unnies can you please bring my pillow and blanket out to the living room. I still need to change into something comfortable." I said as I asked Dahyun unnie and Chae unnie to bring my stuff outside our room because I will change into my sleeping attire. "Sure, follow us when you are done..." Chae unnie said as they grab everything and headed out to the living room.

I scanned my closet for a comfortable sleeping attire, I picked up a pair of my PJs' which I usually use for sleeping before going to our room's washroom. The moment I had took a step inside and closed the door behind me my tears started falling from my eyes.

I made sure to lock the door behind me as I control my muffled sobs, so no one will hear me. I am so sorry for lying unnies, I don't deserve this kind of treatment from you guys. I made a big mistake once and I am now paying up the price for the mistake I had done. I am so sorry...

I said to myself as I saw my reflection in the mirror, full of tears and weak. I stayed there for a while crying before deciding to finally change my clothes after washing up. I made sure that there were no traces of me crying when I left the washroom, then I headed to the living room with the others.

"What took you so long?" Momo unnie asked me after I sat next to them, I saw them playing on their phones when I arrived. Nayeon unnie was like talking to someone as well as Sana unnie. "Just enjoyed the water, anyway what are they doing?" I asked as I pointed to Sana unnie and Nayeon unnie.

"Ordering food, since Mina and Momo unnie refused to do so." Dahyun unnie said. "There is no way I would do that stuff." Momo unnie reacted "Nor me... I can't even talk with people aside from you girls." Mina unnie said that made Jihyo unnie frown. "You girls should know how to deal with your social anxieties, at least Tzuyu here knows how to order food by phone call. The two of you when will you learn? After another four years?" Jihyo unnie said that made me and the others chuckle a bit because of the unnies reaction.

"Were done!" Sana unnie chirped as she and Nayeon unnie sat on their places. Then we spent the night talking about random stuff and eating the foods that they had ordered.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"You take care okay? Don't worry about us we will be fine. Focus on yourself and don't stress too much..." Jihyo unnie said as she handed me my bag where I placed all my valuable things in the dorm, then she hugged me again. "Don't worry unnie, I will be fine really." I said before breaking the hug.

"Hey sis, get inside the car... Mama and Papa will be waiting for us on the airport..." Oppa said as he took the bag from me and placed it in the backseat. "I know..." I said as I get inside of the car, I rolled the window down only to hear my brother talking to our leader.

"I will see you later Ji... I still have to drive this kid to the airport..." he said as he stole a kiss on unnies cheeks that made unnie blush and me as the savage maknae ruined their moment. "Nahh, oppa stop being cheesy and let's go I thought I am going to be late?" I said that made oppa laugh.

"Yeah... yeahhh... Let's go!" he said as moved to the driver's seat. I gave unnie a smile as I wave my hand to her. "See you soon unnie!" I said as oppa started driving away from our dorm to the airport. I saw her wave at us in the side mirror before she completely disappeared from my sight.