Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen: Ideal Guy

C h o u T z u y u

We are currently waiting for our cue to be called on stage for our guesting in the Late-Night Show of Stephen. We had spent the day going around the place shopping and eating on different restaurants.

Good thing that fans around gave us the space to enjoy the day even though some are taking pictures of us. We being our usual selves are just playing around while waiting for us to be called on stage.

"Girls you're on in five minutes... Proceed to the studio now." One of the staff said as me and the others got up except for unnies who look at us with a questioning look. I sighed, "She said we should be heading at the studio now unnies because we will be up in five minutes..." I told them as they all nod their head. "Ahh that's what she said... Let's go before we will be late." Nayeon unnies said as we followed the staff to the studio where the show will be held.

We waited in the area where they have instructed before going into the studio. "The girl group who had officially crossed K-pop in the Western continent, let us all welcome TWICE in their official US debut!" the host said as it was our cue to get inside the studio while waving and smiling to the people in the studio.

We formed a line infront of them and bow our heads to introduce ourselves. "One in a million, hello we are Twice!" we all said before we introduced ourselves one by one. "Hi guys I am Jihyo, the leader." Jihyo unnie introduce herself first "Hi, I am Nayeon." Nayeon unnie said "Hello, I am Jeongyeon." Jeongyeon unnie follows "I am Momo, hello everyone!" Momo unnie said "Sana is my name, hi guys!" Sana unnie said while doing the shy shy shy aegyo "Mina everyone!" Mina unnie said while waving her hand "I'm Chaeyoung, nice to meet you all!" Chaeyoung unnie said while bowing her head "I am Dahyun, hello everybody!" Dahyun unnie energetically said "Hi, my name is Tzuyu and I am the youngest!" I said while waving my hands at the audience.

"Hi girls,my name is James and I will be your host for tonight. Welcome to America, your fans around are very happy to finally see you step out to the western stage. How do you feel?" the host said while Mina unnie was translating it to Jihyo unnie.

Jihyo unnie smiled before answering the question. "Hello sir James, everyone... We are very thankful to our fans here for patiently waiting and also we are very thankful for their undying love and support to us. We will continue to do our best for you ONCE!" Jihyo unnie said in straight English that made me become proud of her for learning and doing her best to speak English. The people around cheers for unnie after she speak.

"Well your fans are very active and responsive since they have long anticipated for you to official step out to the western stage. As a special treat we will invite you girls to play flinch with us before we officially start the show. You will be the fourth K-pop group to do this but will be the first one to do it in all three. All you have to do is stand behind that glass when this shoots a fruit and never flinch. Let's begin with Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Momo..." sir James said as our unnies went to the back of the glass.

"Unnies fighting!" we cheered for them as they prepared themselves for the game when the fruit canon shoots we saw how Momo unnie and Nayeon unnie freaked out as Jeongyeon unnie escape as if she will be hit that made us all burst into laughter.

They went back to us still not over the scene, "I was expecting that reaction..." sir James said while laughing "That was a bit scary..." Nayeon unnie said that made us all laugh.

"Sana, Jihyo and Mina, you are up next." sir James said as the unnies followed and went to the back of the glass. Mina unnie playfully check the glass if it will break or not before they take a pose. The moment the fruit hits the glass, I swear I heard Mina unnie screamed, Jihyo unnie flinched a bit as Sana unnie almost fell when she stepped back because of shock. We were still laughing at their reactions when they went back on us.

"This is the best flinch ever! Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu you go next, wait how do you pronounce your name? Is it Tzu - yu or Zhu - yu?" sir James asked I smiled before I replied "Chu - wey as in like chewy..." I said as he nod his head while we head to the back of the glass.

"I want you to put on your coolest pose and do not flinch..." sir James said as we did our poses "Look they are not even moving! This is amazing! Do you think they will not flinch?" he added as we didn't move from our poses.

"They are good, the youngest are adventurous. So I think they enjoy this stuff..." Mina unnie commented "I will try to keep my eyes open..." I said as they all look at me. "You will try to keep your eyes open Tzuyu? Well then let's see..." sir James said as he shoot the fruit from the cannon but I didn't move a bit and maintained my blank expression as I just opened my eyes even with the loud contact of the fruit and glass.

"They actually didn't move! This is amazing!" he added as went back to the unnies. "Let's look at all the replays..." Sir James continue as we all look at the replays.

After the game we had a little break, then we perform our songs like Cheer Up, TT, Likey, What is Love, Fancy and Dreamin'. After that another break then the interview which is happening right now.

"So girls, this is making us curious... Have you ever dated?" sir James asked as we exchanged glances with Jihyo unnie before I decided to answer the question. "No, considering that some of us trained at an early age and long years. But we can't deny the fact that we have set our own characteristics for our ideal guy in time when can freely do so, but for now just that nothing more and nothing less..." I answered as the unnies nod they head.

"So may we know an example?" sir James added "For example Tzuyu here, she wants a guy who understands filial piety, who loves dogs and puppies just like her and can make her comfortable around him... And oh, she likes a guys with a mono lid and a double lid." Chaeyoung unnie said as they all laugh at me remembering the times where we played the ideal type game. I was supposed to give Nayeon unnie's ideal type but I have mentioned mine instead.

"Oh really? At your age right now is very appropriate for dating haha 😁. Anyway, we heard that BTS Suga have produced your album? Or was it the whole album? How did you feel working with him knowing that they first brought K-pop to the western stage?" sir James asked.

"Yes actually Suga sunbae had produced and composed our title track but the rest of our album was composed by the members here like Chaeyoung, Tzuyu and Jihyo unnie. Sunbae have produced the album under his name but along with the names of the other members of the group who extended efforts in making new songs. It was really a big honor working with a BTS member considering their influence in the K-pop culture. We really want to thank our CEO for giving us the opportunity, we have learned a lot from him." Dahyun unnie said as we all nod our heads.

After a few more minutes the program finally ended as we say goodbye to the fans around before heading back to the hotel.