Chapter Twenty Four

Chapter Twenty Four

Chapter Twenty Four: The Surprise Celebration

C h o u  T z u y u

"How does your American debut feels? We have read articles that you were warmly welcome in America, is it not an article released by the company to hype you up? Why did you go back to Korea all of a sudden? It has only been two weeks since you went to America." one of the reporters asked us as soon as we step out of the airport after our long direct flight from America.

Nayeon unnie smiled infront of the camera despite the unrespectful words that one of the reporters had uttered, we also just smiled as if we didn't heard anything, since it happens from time to time. Not all K-pop groups are warmly welcomed in USA since BTS sunbaes had set the bar high, some groups who debut in America to avoid embarrassment are just being over hyped by their company.

"It feels great actually, we were honored to perform on popular music stages in America. The fans have warmly welcomed us there and showed their support to the group. We don't really know that there were such article that was released, and if there were it probably didn't come from JYPE. Our label addresses that what happened in America will be shown in YouTube through our collaboration with the said company. We just returned here for two days for our goodbye stage and be flying back again for some overseas schedule." Jihyo unnie answered the questions before we headed to our van with the help of the airport security.

On the way I saw a child being pushed by the swarm of people waiting for us. I was touched on how the female child was trying to wave our banner and official lightstick despite of many people around her.

I stopped for a while and went to her direction. "Please be careful everyone, the child is being pushed already. She might get hurt..." I said as I pulled down my face mask and take off my hat. I lowered myself to level myself with her and gave her a smile. "Hi what is your name? How old are you and who is with you here?" I asked her.

"Ha Ga Eun, I am seven years old and I went here with my brother. I am a very big fan." she said while pointing to a man beside her. I placed my hat on her head and looked at her brother. "Please take care of her..." I said as I slightly tapped the head of the kid. "Can I take a photo of you? You are really pretty unnie. When I grow up, I want to become just like you..." I laughed a bit because of her statement and nodded my head.

Her brother took a couple of photos of us before I excused myself because the others have been waiting for me already. "Ga Eun-ah you'll achieve your dreams someday, so work hard for it. I want to see you soon in tv. Bye!" I said as I waved my hand at her before returning to the others.

"What took you so long?" Mina unnie asked as soon as I got inside the van. "I saw a fan, actually a child on the way unnie so I took a little stop." She nodded as the van started heading to our dorm. It's night time when we arrived so we wanted to have a little rest before going to film our goodbye stage tomorrow in SBS Inkigayo.

But before we could go to our dorm the van suddenly took a detour. Dahyun unnie looked outside the window to check where were we heading. "Isn't this the way to JYP?" Dahyun unnie said still looking at the familiar streets. "Yes definitely..." Chaeyoung said as we took a turn on a familiar alley. Then we came to full stop in front of the entertainment building.

"Sorry but we had to make a quick stop here, manager called the van drivers to stop over at JYP." Jeongyeon unnie said as soon as we got out of the van. "They said we have to come first before heading to our dorm." Sana unnie added as Momo unnie complains that she is already tired but got ni choice but to follow everyone inside.

"Head to our practice room, manager says." Jihyo unnie said while staring at her phone or probably at the message that our manager had sent to her. As we all headed to the elevator, the ride was short so we quickly arrived at the floor where our practice room is.

I knocked on the door before opening it widely so we could all get in but was shocked from the sudden voices from the inside. "CONGRATULATIONS!" they all shouted as we all shock to see everyone from the JYP Nation was there also BTS sunbaes with JYP Pdnim holding a cake with a Congratulations Twice dedication on top of it.

"Wow, I never thought that there will be a party in here. Thank you very much!" Jihyo unnie said as we all got inside the room. "Thank you very much!" we all said as we blow the small candle on top of the cake.

"So this was the urgent business you have to take charge of Pdnim?" I jokingly said while raising my eyebrows. JYP Pdnim had left us in US with our four days ago because of some important business to attend to. "Sorry girls, I had to lie a bit about it but it was not completely my fault. Blame this seven guys beside me for that." Pdnim said while slightly laughing and pointing to the sunbaes who were smiling widely. Suga oppa when near to Jihyo unnie while carrying a big bear wearing his signature sly smile.

"Congratulations love." he said that made everyone in the room scream because of the cheesiness. Their relationship is not really a secret between both parties but it is a secret to public, I mean they go to dates but never have dispatch caught the two of them. I looked at them with wide smile plastered in my face.

My gaze suddenly directed to the other members giving gifts to my unnies. V sunbae gave gift for Dahyun unnie while oppa gave Jungyeon unnie a gift too. "Go ahead hyung..." Jungkook sunbae said while pushing V sunbae towards me.

"Ahm, I don't know what to give you but I instantly think of you when I saw him." he said as he handed me a cage with a small white puppy while scratching the back of his head. "We actually draw names unfortunately me and Suga hyung lost a bet so I am the one supposed to give Jungyeon ssi a gift but hyung decided to change with mine. I hope you like it." he added that made me smile widely.

"I love it!" I said while looking at the cute puppy. "I will name him Kim  Yeonchi!" I smiled at him as the unnie started teasing me while we started our small celebration. I know the fact that we both love puppies, and have quite a lot of similarities, so I am not surprised that the efforts I see in him is already enough to move me from my comfort zone.

I am just restricting myself to fully open up my heart to him because I am afraid that when he found out about the secret that I am hiding he will just slip away from me without bothering to hear a single word from me. It makes me scared to the point that I just want to stop the time and sit down in the corner of my room.

While getting a small piece of food my gaze suddenly landed to Taehyung oppa as he gave me his signature boxy smile. I felt something inside of me pumped up fastly as I held my chest trying to feel it.

Then there at that very exact moment, I realized that I am definitely falling for him again for the second time but this time much harder than before.