Chapter Thirty Two

Chapter Thirty Two

Chapter Thirty Two: Weird People

K i m   T a e h y u n g

I held her hand as I was smiling widely while she was trying to push away my hand that was holding her. "Stop unnies and sunbaes are all here, I am quite embarrassed." she said as I just chuckled at her reaction, well she is always this shy and reserved while I am always this vocal about my feelings but I am shy and embarrassed when in front of her.

"They won't mind anyway..." I said as I held her waist so that she could sit closer to me as I buried my head in her shoulder while I was sniffing her hair. "Hey girlfriend , what shampoo are you using?" I asked her as I can recall in the back of my mind that the smell really is very familiar.

"The shampoo product that my mom had sent me, quite missed its scent since she only remembered to sent the same product to me a few weeks ago and I just remembered that I have the same stock again... Why?" she explained and then asked why. "Nothing, I just find the scent to be familiar but I don't remember when and were I smelled the same scent..." I said as I just stayed in the same position while we look at the other members openly flirting with each other.

After a while Chaeyoung - ssi and Mina - ssi together with Gale came inside the room while Gale was frowning and still pushing a cart full of foods. "If you needed a maid you could have told me so that I could ask one from home to bring your foods in here..." Gale annoyingly said while glaring at the two who was just laughing at the poor girls.

"We thought that you will speak out when we were still down stairs but you only complained when we reached here..." Chaeyoung - ssi said as they closed the door behind them quickly. "Oppas, this two unnies are bullying me!" Gale said while asking help from us. Actually we are not related to this kid at all but Jungkook said she was in the same class with him while he was still in high school and she was always bullied because she was very young by that time.

Jungkook made friends with her as she told him that she was not familiar with our maknae, she didn't even know that he was an idol back then. She was introduced to us as well all become close with each other and we can say the members treat her as a younger sister especially Jungkook who doesn't have one.

"They are not bullying you Gale, they are just making fun of you." I said while teasing the kid as she quickly let go of the cart and took a sit between me and Tzuyu. "Well then I won't let you have Tzuyu unnie for yourself oppa..." she said while taking my hands off my girlfriend.

"Tzuyu unnie if I were you I would never have dated that alien..." she added as I just laugh at her as I gave them both a space so the kid could sit properly. The others were putting the foods in the table and I could say that there were really a lot. "Anyway Gale what are you really doing here, as far as I remember you are supposed to have classes by this time. And oh by the way I have a gift for you." Namjoon hyung said while handing a box to Gale, well Gale is his favorite sister figure probably because the same thoughts runs in their minds, talking about geniuses who have increadibly high intelligence quotient.

"I am bored oppa, besides I hate classes. I was tracking something down but it eventually lead me here. I will probably return home the day after tomorrow since I am running out of cash already. Thanks oppa, what's this by the way." she said while accepting the box.

"Just open it up..." Jimin said as the girl quickly did what she was told as her eyes widen because if the content. "Seriously, I am dreaming and dying to have this but dad says it is not a good book to read. I should study economics, calculus and laws more than reading this. Thank you very much oppa!" she shouted with glee as soon as she saw the eight books of Harry Potter series.

"So you like fictional books... If you want to read some I would willingly lend you my collections." Mina - ssi said as Gale hurriedly get up and let me sit close to Tzuyu. "You can have Tzuyu unnie now oppa. I would like to sit with Mina unnie since she has the same preference as me too. Unnie it's a promise huh?" she said as the girl nodded.

"You could also borrow from Tzuyu she has quite a collection too. Some of it are even at our house since she can't send them all to Taiwan." Jihyo - ssi said as I look at Tzuyu beside me who was smiling widely. "Really? You read books too?" I asked her as she nodded her head. "Why what's wrong with it?" she responded as I just shake my head no.

"Finally, found some people who could finally understand me. Only RM oppa can relate to me until you unnies." Gale said as we guys all glared at her side except for Namjoon hyung as she quickly gave us a peace sign. But what she said was partly true, we are all prone to the word books except Namjoon hyung. Well we read comics but not the all word type of book, though sometimes I read one just to make me fall asleep.

We were chatting while we eat the foods when I feel the need to go to the comfort room, I excused myself for a while as Nayeon - ssi and Jihyo - ssi also stood up to get more foods, the foods earlier were not enough considering everyone's appetite. Tzuyu went with us since she said she also wants to use the rest room. We parted ways in the hallway as me and Tzuyu hand in hand went to the other way around were her members went.

"Wait for me if you go out first okay? Then I will do the same if I will be done earlier." I saud as she nodded her head before going inside the ladies rest room as I went to the rest room adjacent to the ladies rest room.   When I was done I immediately washed my hands and supposed to go out when my phone ring as a sign of incoming message.

I took it out from my pocket only to see a anonymous message from an unknown number telling meweird things. Like I will have you back whatever it cost. I just ignored it and put my phone back to my pocket as I head outside without minding the message at all.

"Hey love, what took you so long?" Tzuyu asked as soon as she saw me get out of the men's room, she was leaning on the wall probably bored because of waiting for me. "Sorry, I just received a message from a sasaeng fan, I thought it was important so I checked it. But did you just called me love?" I asked for confirmation as she suddenly flushed red. "I didn't..." she defended herself while trying to cover her face.

I held her hands to stop her from covering her blushing face. "Well that's what I heard a while ago so don't deny it, besides love... I love that endearment... Let's go love, before everyone else thinks green because we took a long time here already." I said as I held her waist and we go back to the room where the other's were.