Chapter Twenty One

Chapter Twenty One

Chapter Twenty One: His Sincere Feelings and His Warning

K i m  T a e h y u n g

"You look like a fool there smiling widely while staring at your phone? I wonder what is in there?" Jungkook said as he sit beside me in the couch inside our recording studio.

"Are you done recording?" I asked him as I turned off my phone before he sees whatever I was watching and tell others about it. "Yep, as you can see. Jimin hyung is taking his time for the ad-libs while the others are almost already done too. How did you managed to finish yours in a short span of time?" he asked as he got his phone from his pocket.

"They told me to used my deep voice with emotion and that was really quick since I know how to and they told me that it was already  great on the second try." I said as if it was nothing as we saw Jimin going out of the recording booth while brushing his hair.

"They killed me!" Jimin said as he took a seat beside me too, placing me in between him and Jungkook. "You are straining your voice, that's why hyung..." Jungkook said while he was still busy with his phone.

"No, not that... They were teasing me while I was recording that I end up laughing the whole time." He said as he went playing with his phone too.

"Hey, I heard that Tzuyu is finally noticing your cowardly moves. I hope that Suga hyung won't allow you to be his sister's boyfriend." Jimin sad without breaking his sight from his phone. I playfully hit him in the shoulder. "Don't say that! Suga hyung is in my side..." I said while trying to defend myself.

"Says who?" Suga hyung commented as he got out of the recording booth. "Hyung!" I reacted as they all laughed at my reaction.

"Are you really serious about your feelings for her?" RM hyung joined our conversation right after he Jhope hyung and Jin hyung got out of their booths. "Do you think I am not hyung? I like her for about four years already..." I  responded to his question as Jin hyung gave me a tap in the shoulder.

"You grew to be mature now... But I am not yet ready for you to have a girlfriend, I took care of you since we were trainees! I will really smack you in the head if I hear that you are dating already. I am not yet over the fact that Suga is dating." Jin hyung suddenly wailed that made the others laugh as Jimin and Jungkook suddenly started coughing in their seats.

"Are you both okay?" Jhope hyung asked the two beside me. "Yeah, something was just caught up in my throat..." bith of them replied as they continue to play with their phones. "You both are weird..." Jhope hyung added "Says the weird one." Suga hyung responded that made Jhope hyung frowned.

"I heard that you followed my sister all the way to US... Have you talked with her already?" Suga hyung asked that made me smiled from ear to ear.

"Yup! I was talking with her a while ago before Jungkook came into the view that made me cut the conversation between us so that she could rest in there..." I responded as Jungkook suddenly hit me in the arm.

"You sneaky hyung! That's why you hid your phone when I arrived here!" he said while still hitting me as I tried blocked all his hit but it was still no use since he is much stronger than me.

"What if my sister have a secret that she is keeping with her? Will you still accept her despite of that?" Suga hyung suddenly add as he was looking so serious that made Jungkook suddenly stopped from hitting me.

"Hyung the moment I loved your sister, I already accepted all her flaws whether it be big or small. I love her for who she is and that won't ever change." I seriously answered as RM hyung shuffled my hair while smiling. "That's my man!" he said as Suga hyung just nodded his head as he took his seat in the couch.

"Then I hope that you will keep you words until the end. Protect my sister at all cost on what may happen in the future..." He added before closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep.

"He's the weird one you know?" Jhope hyung said while pointing to the sleeping Suga hyung. " But you know, he is quite right... When people know that we idols are dating, the girls often received the back lash. I think that is what this old man is trying to point out. I wonder how he never gets caught?" Jin hyung said as they also took their respective seats.

"Don't know they even date openly but dispatch never got a hold of the details... Anyway, it's not our business to mind. Hey, Jeon Jungkook, do you want to explain why you where at Namsan tower last week? And Jimin, do you think that I will not noticed that you did not go home last week too?" RM hyung said while asking the two who were playing dead but then again responded when Jin hyung throw out plushies to their direction. Good thing that I ducked, because I didn't get hit. Since I was sitting in between them there was a high possibility that I will get hit.

"Hyung I was in my apartment that day when I did not go home./ Hyung I only want to go around the city at nighttime to have fun alone." Jungkook and Jimin said at the same time that made laugh hard.

"Defensive fools!" I said while crutching my stomach because I was laughing hard. "Were not!" Both of them said while trying to hit me. "Right, you both sound so defensive I was only asking." RM hyung said while laughing at us.

Suddenly my phone beeped so I took it out of my pocket. I looked at my phone and noticed a weird message that made me crease my forehead. "What is it?" Jhope asked while pointing to my phone.

"A saseang fan again I guess? It's an unknown number again... But don't mind it anyway..." I said as I placed back my phone to my pocket as the fun atmosphere suddenly vanished and was changed into a serious atmosphere.

"Just tell me when those saseang fans are bothering you too much hyung. I will definitely help you out so that they won't bother you again." Jungkook said as I just nodded my head in response.

Honestly I got a bit scared by the message that I had just received and I am having a bad feeling about it. I mean I should not believe it in the first place because ARMYs are known to be the kindest fandom in K-pop industry but why does those words leave such scary impact to me? I am feeling scared but not for myself but for the person I love the most. Now I seem to understand what does Suga hyung means with his words earlier.