Chapter Four

Chapter Four

Chapter Four: The Bittersweet Mistake: His Side

K i m  T a e h y u n g

I woke up with the throbbing of my head and the sunlight hitting on my face. I let out a groan before finally moving out of the bed. I should have not agreed with Jimin to drink knowing my low alcohol tolerance. But when I got up, I noticed that I was not wearing anything underneath.

I saw a blood stain in the bed and a few blood stains in my member. Thinking that it has probably a small cut, I picked up my clothes in the floor wondering why they ended up in there because I usually sleep with my clothes on. Probably I took them off the moment I got in the hotel room, I have the tendency to do stupid things and forget what I did when I am drunk, then went to the bathroom to put on my clothes as I tried to recall what happened last night.

Flashback...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

We were invited in an after party after the nation's celebration. The other idols who were present were also invited, a loud party greeted us at the resto bar, loud music and drinks with the people dancing on the dance floor hyped up the night. We decided to sit on the table and have a few shots while Jhope hyung and the maknae, Jungkook went to crash the dance floor.

I was not supposed to get drunk when Jimin told me to drink with him. I didn't notice that a shot had turned to two, then to three and to four before I lost count. We were drinking with Suga hyung while RM hyung just drink a shake so that he won't get drunk and so that someone will look after us when we get drunk.

We had a few shots before me and Jimin headed to the dance floor to join Jin hyung, Jhope hyung and Jungkook. My head was already spinning, and I was trying to keep my balance as we walk to the dance floor.

We danced as if we are the only ones in the world and enjoyed when I feel throwing up. Even though with my head hurting like hell, and my vision becoming blurred, I tried to walk out of the dance floor after I told Jimin that I need to go out for some fresh air so that I won't throw up. It was definitely a wrong idea to drink with Jimin when he has a high alcohol tolerance compared to me.

I was slurring while walking my way out of the resto bar, just as when I reached the lobby when I bumped into someone causing me to fall to the floor. "Hyung?" he asked me and helped me to get up. I recognized the person to be Minjae, one of my closest friends. "Oh Minjae, hik..." I said while tapping his shoulders.
"Wait hyung are you drunk?" he asked me while I shake my head as a sign of no. "I am not, hik..." I said while smiling.

"You definitely are, thanks God, I forgot to give the card in the reception area and check out then I bumped into you..." he said while assisting me to stand up.

"Why are you here anyway, hik?" I asked him as we were walking to somewhere. "I was on a fan meet earlier, the staff provided me a hotel room here to rest since the fan meet area, but I wanted to go home... So, after an hour of rest I decided to leave the hotel, but I forgot to check out and leave the key card, so I get back and we bumped into each other. Anyway, you could use the room, here is the key card. It is in the penthouse, I will accompany you to the elevator so you could rest. Don't worry the charges were already paid. Tsk, hyung! What if reporters saw you at this state..." he said as he accompanies me to the elevator.

"I think I should accept that offer of yours, hik... My head is spinning like crazy..." I replied.
"Here hyung! I will go ahead now!" he said as he handed me the key card as he waved at me before the elevator closes and went up. I tried to look at the room number and unsteadily went out of the elevator once it reaches the penthouse.

I walked through the hallway while trying to focus on the room numbers, pointing them one by one while finding the room which Minjae is talking about. After finally finding the room, I tried to open the door by the key card, but it didn't, so I kept on banging the door like a mad man. Seconds later the door opened, and I fell into something...
.
.
.
.
Flashback ends...

And that is what I could only remember. After cleaning up myself for a bit and putting on my clothes back I decided to pick up my other stuff in the hotel room. I found my phone lying on the floor next to the key card, so I picked it up and called our manager to come and pick me up. After a few rings I was glad that our manager picked up my call...

"Hello Taehyung? Where are you? The boys are worried sick in finding you last night..." he asked from the other line. "Hello manager, can you pick me up at Hearts Hotel? I am on the top floor of the said hotel... I passed out last night after having a drink with Jimin, good thing I bumped into Minjae and he lend me his hotel room at hearts hotel, so I was able to sleep and rest, but I don't have any disguise with me so I can't go out at my current state." I said while massaging my temples due to the hangover.

"Okay, don't go out of the room you are staying yet and wait for me, I will call you when I arrive at the hallway, we can meet there..." he said before ending the call as I tried hard to remember what happened last night after I pass out that made me wake up naked in the bed. But no matter I tried hard to think, still no avail.

I stroked my hair out of frustration before throwing myself back to the bed and get a little rest before our manager arrives. But something had hit my left arm the moment my body fell into the bed. I moved a little to check whatever it is only to find out a Channel golden earring on the sheet.

I took it and examined it trying to remember if I did wear the earring, but it was not familiar to me, so I just placed it in my pocket...

About a few more minutes, my phone made a vibration indicating that there was an incoming call, so I answered it. "Hello..." I said "Yah, Kim Taehyung! I am with our manager right now and we are walking through the hallways in the penthouse. Where are you?" Jin hyung half shouted from the phone, I moved my phone far from my ears as the screen lit up showing the caller's ID fake maknae hyung. Right that's what I get for not looking at the ID before answering.

"Heading out of the room now, I said as I quickly put on my shoes before heading out of the door. When I closed the door behind me, I saw the room number indicates 2019, so I tried to look onto the key card I was holding only to notice that it says 2016.

I hit my forehead out of frustration, "Shit, I messed up!" I cursed myself, I was going to hit my head once again when I was interrupted. "Language kid, I heard you..." Jin hyung said while making his way near to me with our manager and he throw a mask, and cap to my face, luckily, I was able to catch it.

"Next time refrain yourself from drinking with Jimin... Good thing your friend was generous towards you. Let's go, so we can do something about your hangover before your schedule resumes..." our manager told us as we moved our way heading towards the elevator. We stopped at second floor in the reception area to check out and give the key card before we headed to the ground floor to our van waiting outside.

I received a smack in the head from Jin hyung once we had entered the van. Then he let me rest as the car started to pull through the roads. Remembering that I had entered the wrong room, I continuously cursed myself for messing up, hoping that whoever was in that room last night would bother to tell the public how reckless I acted.