Chapter Twenty Eight

Chapter Twenty Eight: The Photoshoot

C h o u   T z u y u

"Miss Chou just right on time! Come quick to the dressing room so that the staffs can do your makeup and dress you accordingly to the theme of the shoot." one of the staffs approaches me right after I arrived at the studio where the shoot will be happening.

It is the photoshoot where I will be paired with Taehyung-ah for the official debut of Millicent's brand in Asia region under the publication of Cosmopolitan magazine. It is not just actually us but there are also some other models at the vacinity but we will be the one to pose for the front cover.

They dressed me up for the solo shoots first, since my dressing room is isolated from the others what I could only do is to converse with the stylist and our manager while getting done with my make up. They let me wear an undershirt and shorts because I have to change attires at the set though they have provided a small dressing cubicle in there.

Just right after I was done, I quickly took some selcas before I was called to the set for my solo shots. While on the way to the platform I crossed paths with Taehyung-ah and by the looks of it he had just finished his solo shots. "Let's talk later, after this..." he said as I just simply nodded my head before going to the platform to begin the shoot.

The photographer gave me a few instructions that I obeyed trying my best to be natural in front of the camera. I changed my attire a few times, they were also times that they have to add some accessories that match up my wardrobe but I didn't complain because I was having a good time posing and showing off the clothes that I was wearing.

The photographer called my attention when we were taking a break so that I could check the photos when in fact I think there was really no need for it since he was shouting perfect ever since the beginning of the shoot and I don't doubt his ability as a photographer, I trust his work.

I willingly went to his direction to see the photos and all I can say is that they were great. "You look like natural with all your poses that makes me want to ask if you have ever been a model? You and BTS V looks like you were born for the runways." he said that made me timidly shake my head.

"Ahm no, I never did modelling before but our job as an idol requires a lot of photoshoots maybe that's why we are familiar with the lightings and choosing our poses, it's actually a part of our job." I honestly answered the question.

"Nonetheless all your poses are good that it makes me don't want to delete any single photo of you guys. Many models can flaunt the clothes that they are wearing but only a few can fuse with it. You both proved to me that no matter how gorgeous you are you are merely an accessory to the clothes that you are wearing like you have strong modelling foundation. I am looking forward to work with you again." he sais as I gave him a sincere smile to thank him for the compliment before we resumed with the shoot.

After my solo shoot, I went back to the dressing room to change for a new attire after thanking the staffs. I noticed that Taehyung was sleeping in front of the mirror while the makeup artist was retouching his makeup. "What is the theme of the shoot manager?" I asked while staffs came to my way to assist me.

"Couples, if I am not mistaken." Taehyung answered my question while slowly opening his eyes that made me swallow a lump in my throat. "Uhm okay, did the company know about this beforehand?" I added to ease the tension I am feeling inside of me. "Yes Tzuyu, the PR thinks it will be the best for our label to be more known around the globe since the circulation of the magazine will be worldwide." our manager interrupted so I just silently nodded my head in response.

"Come here Tzuyu-ssi..." he ordered, tapping the vacant space next to him while the makeup artist are in the middle of retouching my makeup. I looked at her apologetically before moving next to him as she just followed me afterwards without asking questions. My eyes widen when he held my hand like nothing in front of the people inside the room.

"Taehyung..." their manager said as if sending a warning to him as I gave him a let go of me look but he didn't obliged instead he just closed his eyes. "What? I just want her to be comfortable around me so we don't have to act stiff later on." he responded while still with his eyes closed as I just gave our managers a just let him look.

Just after a couple of minutes when they instructed us to change our clothes, so even if he didn't want tolet go of my hand he didn't have the choice but to do so since we will be going in different cubicles. After changing, the stylist gave us some pairing accessories coming from the same brand while waiting for us to be called back to the set again.

"Can we go out after this?" he whispered into my ears which he can do easily since we were sitting beside each other. "Remember we still have to attend a fashion show tomorrow? Why the sudden invitation?" I asked him silently in disbelief. "You are leaving for overseas schedule the day after tomorrow and I think it can't wait anymore so we have to go by tonight." he said that literally made question marks on top of my head because I did not understand what he said.

Right when I was about to ask him what he is talking about when a staff came in telling us that we should head to the set now so. I had no choice but to get up as we followed the staff to the set. They already have it prepared for the shoot, and it really look quite romantic. There was a garden backdrop at the back with a flower decorated swing and a bench in the side.

"I won't give as much instructions but just do what normal couples do. Tell me when you are ready... " The photographer said as we quickly moved into position as I sit in the swing with my right hand in the handle revealing the ring and bracelet that I was wearing as an accessory as I tilted my head to the right while he stood in front of me leaning close to my face with his left hand which wear same accessory as me was gently placed on the right side of my face. "Perfect! Now I need more chemistry than that." the photographer said.

As we did a different pose he stood behind me as if he was pushing the swing while I look up on him that made the dress I am wearing stood out by the use of wind effects. "Another shot!" the photographer continues as we changed positions again. This time we sat by the bench and he was as if tying my shoe lace when suddenly our gazes meet.

The shoot continued while I tried to calm down my heart that is about to explode because of the some poses that needs physical contacts like holding hands or hugs. Right after sometime the shoot was wrapped up. We thank the staffs before heading back to the dressing room and changing to our casual clothes. Right after I was done putting my hat and mask when suddenly Taehyung dragged me.

"Taehyung where are you going Tzuyu needs to rest in their dorm." our manager said before we could even exit the door. "Don't worry sir, I will just drop her off their dorm later. Suga hyung instructed us to pick up something important." he said that earned a nod from our manager before we left ahead of them.