Chapter Forty Nine

Chapter Forty Nine

Chapter Forty Nine: The Announcement

C h o u T z u y u

Breaking News

“A new couple is born… The year 2021 will be a year full of surprises. Just like how we were surprised as how we find these evidences of two idols dating. Earlier this year.

This male idol from an internationally renowned Kpop boy group and a female idol from an internationally renowned girl group was seen enjoying their day in the streets of Tainan.

The two seemed to be at peace while they were out since they just look like normal couples who were going around.

It was rumored that the two had been going out for a while now and who would have known that the two had a relationship when they were just casual with each other.

When both of their groups had interactions especially now that their companies were merged into one. Aside from gazes and slight interaction, the two were rarely seen affectionate in public.

But once they had their free time, they go on dates or stay in his apartment. They ha also been out on dates while in Korea and outside of Korea during their vacations. 

This new year’s dispatch tradition couple revealed is none other than the Sunflower guy himself mister Kim Taehyung of Bangtan Sonyeondan and the Sunflower’s girl herself miss Chou Tzuyu of Twice.

Congratulations to the new couple! We hope to see more interactions between the two of you! To their fans out there please give your support the cute couple or should we say the visual couple.

We wish to see where their relationship will take them, will we be able to hear wedding bells a few months from now? Let’s see, again congrats to the new couple.”

“Should I really find our dating news be like this? I mean the fans even merely reacts to it, so why did dispatch even bother to post it. Even their photos were taken lamely, they should have gone for HD than blurred ones.”

He was complaining at me as I was placing our daughter in her bed after she fell asleep while he was watching the news of me and him dating.

“Love, the fans already knew about the two of us long ago, so they won’t even bother to react at it. Well except for those who are not members of the fans club and Weverse.”

I simply responded as I kissed our daughter in the forehead before getting up and sitting beside him as he was sitting in the couch that was placed in front of the TV at our daughter’s room.

“They didn’t even included there that we are already engage and will be getting married.” He said as he crossed his arms on his chest while pouting his lips that made me chuckle softly.

“Why are you here anyway? Aren’t we supposed not to meet until tomorrow? What if umma and appa finds out that you sneaked in here?” I asked him as he held my waist so that I could sit closer beside him.

“They won’t know don’t worry, besides it is already the 21st century. Only a small amount of people will believe that your marriage will not happen if you see your bride the day before you get married.
.
.
I mean who made those sayings? Besides I missed you and our daughter.” He said as he nuzzled his face on my neck while I just gave him a hug.

We are getting married tomorrow, and we had agreed to have our marriage ceremony at Taiwan with only a few guests invited. He was supposed to stay in a hotel until tomorrow, but he is hardheaded.

And he risked on sneaking inside our house because of his simple reason, but I honestly find it to be sweet though. He really never fails to make me fall harder for him.

“Aw, we missed you too love. Chae Soo has been crying since earlier probably finding your presence. And indeed she fell asleep a minute you entered the room.
.
All she need was to get a smell of your perfume then poof, she is deep asleep.” I said as we watch our dating news being aired in South Korea right now.

“You will be my wife tomorrow… I can’t wait for you to officially become missis Kim.” He said as he placed his right arm in my shoulder that made me lean over his chest as I held his right hand while watching how our fans was not paying attention to the news.

All they were saying is it’s been long overdue. That they should have announced our dating news earlier. We have such playful fans.

Just like how Gale had promised, she reached out to our fans about our relationships and every detail of it. While she was doing it, we were talking with our fans in our fan cafes and also in Weverse.

I had also asked apologies for not telling them the truth about my hiatus and that me and love had a daughter and were set to be married around 2021.

It took a lot of time before they could finally process everything but after some time they were able to understand us, and they had supported us and told us that they will not relay any information to the public.

They were silent at first when we had announced it but after a week of being silent they began congratulating us and the silence was just a prank.

They even told us to let Chae Soo train in the right time because our daughter will be a great visual and talented just like us.

We had a very playful fandoms, but we were very happy that they were already mature enough to accept the situation. Oh well except for the younger ARMYs and ONCEs who had complained why we had to date.

But the older and mature fans had explained it to them as they were able to accept us after some time. It was never that easy, but we were able to do it, with the members efforts and with Gale’s help.

Right now Gale is having the time of her life training at Big Hit Entertainment, for the new girl group of the joint Big Hit and JYP entertainment.

We were actually glad that she was  able to find a new hobby aside from going against dispatch. And we can tell that the kid is enjoying it, she will probably debut that’s for sure. She has the talent.

“Hmmm… starting from tomorrow I don’t have to pretend that my surname is Kim… Because it will become my surname from now on.” I said as I intertwined our hands and I felt him kissed my hair.

“Should we annoy dispatch more?” he asked as I looked up only to see him smiling widely like he was planning something. “How?” I asked him as he handed me his phone using his left hand.

“Let’s take a photo and post it in twitter. We usually post our photos in Weverse and tell our fans not to post in in other online platforms. We should try posting it in public right now.” He said as I giggled at what he is planning.

I used my left hand to take a photo of us while I was leaning on his chest as he was kissing my hair. It was a simple shot but filled with emotions.

“Where should we post this?” I asked him after taking the photo, he tapped on the screen while I was holding his phone as he opened their twitter account.

“The hyungs are going to kill me for this.” He said while uploading our photo. “What should we put as a caption love? I want it to be in English so everyone around the world will understand.” He added that made me think.

“How about, spending new year together…” I said as he grinned and quickly typed what I had said and uploaded the post.

After a few seconds he exited the app and he took his phone from me and placed his phone back to his pocket.

“Let’s leave it there, we will probably go trending.” He said as he quickly placed a kiss on my lips.

“You should return now to the hotel love, wait for me at the end of the aisle tomorrow. I love you.” I said after we broke the kiss as he nodded his head before we both got up the couch.

“I love you too and I will definitely wait for you at the end of the aisle.” He responded before I send him out of our house so he could go back to the hotel where he was staying. After he left, I went back to my room with a wide smile on my face.