Chapter Six

Chapter Six

Chapter Six: Sick Member?

P a r k  J i h y o

We had just finished our last stop of world tour and anniversary celebration at Olympic Stadium Seoul, I was walking with the other members towards our waiting room when I noticed that our youngest was not yet with us. I looked back to check if she was following but I saw her fell into the floor...

"Tzuyu?!" I said as I quickly run into her while trying to check on her, she just lost her consciousness. The members came following me as soon as the situation get into them.

"Tzuyu! Wake up maknae..." I said while trying to shake her being worried as the other members came into us making a circle around our precious little sister. "Oh my God? What just happened? Call the ambulance!" Jeongyeon unnie said while panicking making the staff around us go to our direction as quick as they could, some gave an oxygen mask to Tzuyu while the others were fanning for ventilation while I still hold her in my arms...

Seconds later JYP Pdnim came with our manager. "Pdnim, Tzuyu passed out..." Nayeon unnie said as her tears are starting to flow while holding Jeongyeon unnie for support. We are all worried since this is the first time that our maknae passed out because of feeling ill.

"Make a clear way to my personal car, we will take her to the hospital... It is the best if the public wouldn't know that she became unconscious after the concert." Pdnim said  to our manager and staff as our manager took Tzuyu in his arms and carried her as the staff made way to where our van was parked.

"I will go with her..." I told the members as I made my pace quick to catch up with them. We reached the parking area in no time good thing there were no fans in the area "Inform us the details..." Momo unnie said before we could finally get in the car, me and Tzuyu in the backseat while JYP Pdnim took the passenger seat, our manager.

Manager had Tzuyu laid on my lap first before going to the driver's seat. "I will..." I said before closing the door as our manager started pulling off to the road more likely the fans will never expect us to take.
Manager handed me a hand phone, "This is her phone Jihyo – ssi, can you contact her parents or her brothers about the situation? They need to know..." he said as I took the phone with my other hand because my other hand was in Tzuyu's body assisting her, so she won't fall.

"Ye..." I replied. "Was she sick before the concert?" Pdnim suddenly asked. "She was not feeling well, actually she was not on well state these past few days. She was not eating well because she was being picky all of the sudden, if the food doesn't satisfy her taste buds she would vomit that is why she is being careful of what she eat, she is now skinnier than before plus she was having severe headaches and now, she even passed out... I am worried that it maybe something serious." I honestly responded that made everyone in the car fell in silence.

After a few moments we arrived at the hospital, a stretcher came along with other nurses and they get Tzuyu so they could bring her to the emergency room as we followed them. We were told to stay at outside while they check on the patient. As I quickly opened her phone to send her parents or brothers a message that she was brought to the hospital.

I found her mother's contact under the name Māmā and her father's name under the ID Bàba while her brothers were easy to find since it was only named Ahia Yoon and Ahia Min.

I quickly typed a message that Tzuyu is in the hospital because she passed out after our concert and we are waiting for the doctors to tell us her condition since we are still in the emergency room, then I clicked the sent button. As we patiently wait for the doctor to come out. After a few minutes of waiting the doctor finally came out of the emergency room that made us three stand up from the seats in front of the room.

"Who are the relatives of the patient?" he asked us. "I am her older sister... How is she by the way?" I told him but he eyed me suspiciously like I had said something wrong. "I am real relatives, like parents or siblings in blood?" he asked again completely ignoring my question. "They are not yet here but they will be..." our manager told the doctor.

"Oh well, we will send her to a private room as I will wait in the doctor's office until a relative come. Sorry miss and sirs but the patient's status right now is very confidential, and we need to talk to the parents first. They will be the one to tell you her condition if they want to. She will be on room 1050 a VIP suite." he said before leaving.

"I guess there is nothing we can do but wait for her parents arrival, let's settle the bills first before we head home so you could rest and change Jihyo. I will just send someone to guard her room for the meantime. And inform her relatives that they will be needed here in Korea and her room number also in case they have to ask." JYP said as we started heading to the cashier.

S o m e o n e ' s  P O V

My phone has vibrated but I decide to ignore it first because I was engrossed on finishing the melody that was running wild on my head thinking that I should write it down before I quickly forget about it. I adjusted the volume higher so I could hear better as I was finishing the rhythm and beats of the song in my head.

Locking myself up my studio like I would always do when we are on breaks is my hobby ever since I became a musician, forgetting sleep for music or forgetting music for sleep. Or going home to visit my parents or my siblings is my other option.

And now me and my group are currently on two weeks break after our European Tour and we decided to spend our break along with the other members at our dorm. I was listening to a melody that I just made when my phone suddenly vibrated again and lit up indicating that there was a message.

I paused the melody first and took off my headphones before picking up my phone to check the message it was a message from my sister which is quite confusing because she usually doesn't contact me... Out of curiosity, I opened the first message to read it, it says 'Good evening, this is the group mate of your sister. She is currently rushed to Seoul Medical Hospital, so we are informing you in case you want to visit her and check her. We are still in the ER waiting for the doctor. I have her phone, just call her number when you need to talk about her condition.'
I massaged my temples after reading the first message.

What reckless move did my sister caused again this time? She is giving me a headache when our parents are not home yet also my younger brother because as far as I remember they are still in US for their business trip. Good thing my younger brother has an eye for business unlike me, so he basically handles those stuff while I am allowed to do what I wanted.

My sister has also an eye to business, but the thing is that she has another hobby and preference, but our parents doesn't push me or her to do business. I sighed deeply before I read the second message, 'She is in the VIP room 1050, the doctor said that her family needs to talk to him at the doctor's lounge at once since they don't want to reveal her condition to non-relative people. I will leave her for a while because I need to change but I will be back to look over her.' The second message says.

I throw my headphones to the side and get up from my seat while trying to contact our parents, after a few rings my mother picked up the call... "Ni hao Māmā, mei mei is in the hospital..." I started the conversation "Yes son we had also received a message about her getting hospitalized we will fly there as soon as we can but since you are there, can you check you mei mei for us? Bàba and your brother is doing their best so we could catch up with today's flight to Korea, so we will be there tomorrow afternoon." she asked me.

"Shi shi Māmā, I will call you back after talking to the doctor. Bye, I will heading to the hospital now. Call me when you arrive. I love you all and take care..." I said before hunging up the call and grabbing my jacket, mask and cap with my phone and wallet in hand then I went out of my studio. The younger members of our group were at the living room watching a movie.

"You are going out hyung?" the youngest ask. "Ah ye, I need to go to somewhere important." I said as I quickly put on my shoes and grabbed my car keys in the fishbowl where we place all our keys. I heard them shouted 'take care' before I shut the door behind me and went to the parking area. I immediately got inside my car and drove to the hospital.