Chapter One

Chapter One

Chapter One: Begin

C h o u T z u y u

We were invited to the nation's celebration as guests because we were awarded the Merit of Cultural Award for spreading and Korean culture across continents. We were invited along with BTS sunbaenim who had received same award last year and other K-pop idols such as Red Velvet and NCT which performed earlier for the program tonight. We were still given the awards even though there are foreign members in the group like me and the Japanese line. And the President only told us that we were given the award too because he considers us the foreign line as Korean citizens already for spending our time mostly in Korea for training to become an idol.

We were so honored because we were given such award even though we are only a three-year-old and turning four, girl group that it made us so happy upon knowing that we will be awarded such. We even made amends with our July world tour schedule just to make sure we will be free when the time frame of the event comes. "Twice, Twice Gaja!" we all cheered as soon as the event was done and as our manager was taking some photographs of us before we leave the venue for rest because we will be flying overseas in two days to continue our tour.

The program has been done and we are already preparing to leave when one of the staffs had approached us. "Twice, the younger guests and other K-pop idols were invited on a after party celebration on a resto bar which is a private property of one of the officials' son in the basement of Heights Hotel. They were hoping that you could also come, BTS, Red Velvet and NCT had already confirmed that they will be there so I hope you could also..." she said

Our leader looked at our manager first asking for permission. "Why not you are already adults as well as the maknae. So how could I say no? Call me Jihyo when you wanted me to pick you all up. Give me your certifications first and I will bring it to your dorm, the company driver will be with you while I go to your dorm. And I quote and unquote that no one will get drunk okay, Jihyo? You still need to go to overseas in two days or maybe earlier if JYP Pdnim will make changes." he looked at our leader like he was saying no drinks even though she is the best drinker among us.

"Yes sir! But can we have some cocktail drinks or shakes?" she asked while doing a puppy dog eye. "Fine just a bit!" he surrendered after seeing our leader's cuteness. "Great! I will accompany you guys to the venue... Thank you very much sir..." the staff said as she bowed to our manager as a sign of thanks.

We handed our certifications to our manager as we all headed to the parking lot where our company vans where located. Our manager talked to our driver first before finally letting us go with the staff as our guide without sending one of our bodyguards with us since he wanted us to enjoy. He told us that he will be the one to inform Pdnim about the after party. We waved our manager goodbye before the van finally pulled off towards the highway so we could go to the place where the party will be held.

"This is one of a heck after party!" Nayeon unnie said as soon as we arrived at the resto bar, she was shouting when she said that because the music was booming on our ears. The staff assisted us to our table and asked us what we wanted for drinks before telling the waiter and leaving us to join the other staff so we could enjoy ourselves.

"Are we just going to sit here? I want to join my friends in the dance floor..." Dahyun unnie pointing to the members of Red Velvet who are currently enjoying the dance floor. "Go ahead, join them we will be going later..." Jeongyeon unnie said while we take our seats on the couch around our assigned table.

"I will join Dahyun unnie..." Chaeyoung said and they both headed to the dance floor. "You won't join them maknae?" Sana unnie said while pointing the two, I was sitting in the middle of Sana unnie and Momo unnie by the way. "No unnie, I will just stay here..." I said just as the waiter came to give us our drinks.

After taking a sip from their drinks my unnies went to the dance floor one by one as I just sit in there watching them while drinking the iced tea that I ordered. After a few moments, I suddenly felt burning and my head started to spin as if I was drunk with iced tea. Mina unnie came back to our table panting from the dance floor just as I was about to get up from my seat.

"Hey Tzuyu, where are you going?" she asked me. "I am going up unnie and find a room to rest. This building is owned by my cousin's family and as far as I remember second floor to up is the hotel. I will just head out to the lobby. Don't expect me to go home at our dorm tonight unnie, because I will probably not wake up anymore once I fell asleep. I will just head in tomorrow morning." I said before balancing myself to get up and trying to act like I was feeling normal.

"You sure? Call me when your plan changes... The others are still having fun anyway..." she said while pointing out the other members playing and goofing around like they always do. I just gave her a nod before struggling to find my way out of the place to go to the lobby so I could go to the second floor.

Keeping myself straight while I try to find my way to the elevator struggling with my spinning head, I bumped into someone. "Oh gosh clumsy me, I'm sorry..." she said as she helped me to get up because I literary fall down on my butt. "Thanks..." I said as I struggle to get up.

"Oh my God! Tzuyu?! Are you drunk my dear cousin?" with her screaming made me lift up my head only to find out that it was my cousin from mother side, the one who's family owns the building, I mean Hearts Hotel her name is Min Sungmi. "Who gets drunk with an iced tea my cousin? I feel like there is something wrong with my drink." I said while massaging my temples.

"Aunt and uncle are surely going to kill me if they found out that you were in this state! Plus, your two overprotective brothers! Come let me get you up to the penthouse so no one will bother you. How can you be careless going out like this when you are an idol?" she scolded me while trying to assist me inside the elevator.

After a few moments we arrived at the hallway of the top floor of the hotel. "Oh shoot, I still have to go home to Daegu or else mom is going to kill me. I was just supposed to pick up my purse in the office!" she said while looking at her wristwatch. "I will give you the master card of the penthouse okay... Just pick any vacant room you want I have to keep running... Just call the staff for anything that you would need and tell them that I got you, so you won't be charged with fees, I will leave instructions anyway and just leave the card on the reception once you leave." she said as she quickly handed me a card. "Don't worry about me my dear cousin, I will be fine... Send my regards to your parents and please refrain from telling my family that this had happened..." I told her and waved my hand at her as a sign of goodbye before she gave me a nod and left running.

After a few minutes I finally chose a vacant room, well in was easy to find one since you can tell it from the indicator in the door if the room is occupied there will be a green light and blue if it is vacant. I swiped the card in the scanner as I made myself in the room while trying to keep my balance and immediately close the door behind me. I placed all my things in the bedside table, and I went directly to the bed without bothering to take off my heels and closed my eyes to sleep.