Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine: The Truth Untold

3 r d  P e r s o n ‘ s  P O V

Jungkook finally released Jimin after Suga had shut the door of their practice studio leaving them all still on the process of taking in what happened between the two members. Jungkook saw somethings lying on the floor so he silently picked it up while the other members were talking to V and Jimin.

“How could you throw a punch on Suga hyung? And how can you mock him when he is on a bad temper?” RM asked Jimin and V, while the 95 liners just stood there and didn’t even bother to give a glance to their leader. “Look at just what happened right now… We don’t know if he will come back again or not?” Jin said while shaking his head in disbelief because of what the two had caused.

“How did you know that Suga hyung was cheating on Jimin’s younger sister when we all know that out of all the people in the world, Suga is one of the 1 percent people who doesn’t know how to cheat on their love ones.” Jhope said as he throws himself to the couch in their practice studio.

“Dahyun saw him on Tzuyu’s room holding her hand… Jihyo was there too, but Dahyun had leave the two of them as soon as she saw the sight. She called me earlier asking me details.” V said as he moves to sit on the floor with his head down because of guilt that he went overboard.

“You all know my story don’t you, so when I heard it, I can’t help myself to mock at him because his temper was mostly paying attention at me.” V said as he began drawing with his finger in the floor which he usually does when he regretted a thing that he had done.

“And you can’t blame me for over reacting hyungs it was my little sister involved here. I supported their relationship despite of the consequences that may happen if they reveal their relationship. And the news about hyung cheating on my sister had my mind went blank, I don’t want anyone hurting my sister, just like any brother to their sister.” Jimin said as he leaned on the wall behind him. As Jin and RM watched the two being guilty, Jungkook on the other hand was busy looking at the things he had picked up in the floor, it was a piece of paper, a phone and a wallet.

The phone suddenly lit up when he was about to check it and noticed a message was received. He stared at the ID and it says Māmā, but what more had made his eyes grew big was the screen lock wallpaper photo of the phone and the picture in the sender’s caller ID.

“Hyungs do you know what Māmā means?” Jungkook asked while still looking at the screen lock wallpaper trying to figure out where he saw it. “It is the Chinese of mother… Why did you suddenly asked?” V said lifting his head a bit  to look at Jungkook who was lost in his thoughts.

“Aha, I get the picture now!” Jungkook shouted that made the others look at him as if he was an alien. “Come here everyone…” Jungkook said while calling the other members as they circle around the maknae. “This woman here is Tzuyu’s mother… I saw her once when she visited our house in Busan thanking my mom for helping her find a building where they can make a dermatology clinic in Busan.” Jungkook said while pointing the picture in phone.

“And what does it have to do with Suga hyung?” Jhope said while scratching his chin trying to think. “As I said this woman right here is Tzuyu’s mom…” Jungkook responded while still staring at the picture. “So, they are legal to her parents now?” V said that made Jungkook shook his head in disapproval. “They are siblings! How could I have such slow hyungs!” Jungkook blurted out while running his hand on his hair out of frustration.

“What?” RM said with wide eyes. “When I was in Busan for vacation, Tzuyu’s mother was there to thank my mom for helping her. I heard them talking about sons and stuff. She mentioned that she has three children but one the eldest has a different father… She also had mentioned that her eldest is a musician and a producer. Now I know that he was talking about Suga hyung that time.” Jungkook added then he tried opening the phone.

As the golden maknae he was able to open the phone even if it had a pin. He went directly to the gallery and found a folder named family there, so he opened it. He found a family photo and he showed it to his hyungs. “Here is the proof… “ He said while showing the photo as the others look on it, he examined the wallet with his other hand and found a driver’s license under the name Chou Yoon Gi. “So, he they really are siblings.” Jungkook said while staring at the surname.

“You two messed up big time. Go and find Suga hyung, and tell him your apologies… His sister is currently on the hospital, don’t make him more upset. How could you let your anger fill in your head?” Jin said smacking the heads of Jimin and V as they hurriedly went out of the practice studio.

“Daebak, I still can’t believe that Suga hyung is Twice Tzuyu’s brother.” Jhope said while shaking his head in disbelief. “Well it was unexpected, but I really find them to have a lot of commonalities at times.” RM said as he sat on the floor. Jungkook was placed the phone and wallet on one side but he was intrigued by the crumpled paper, so he opened it when his hyungs were busy minding their own business.

His eyes showed confusions as he read the content of the paper and immediately closed it back to its original state and placed it next to the phone and wallet. On the other hand, Jin saw what the maknae had done so he asked him. “What was that?” Jin said that made Jhope and RM look to Jungkook’s direction.

“No… Nothing…” Jungkook said as he quickly moved places to the couch and made himself comfortable by lying down. After a few minutes of wait Suga went back to the practice studio with Jimin and V. RM immediately went to the side where Jungkook placed Suga’s possession and give it to him.

“Sorry we have to touch those, but if we didn’t, we would not know the real score behind your temper.” RM said the apologies to their member as the leader of the group.

“Actually, I was the one who invaded our privacy hyung. I’m so sorry…” Jungkook said as he got up from the couch while looking at his older brother figure. “Nah, you’re bound to know it any sooner anyway. I’m sorry for just bursting out the sudden, I just can’t accept what happened to my sister.” Suga said while putting his things back to his pocket.

“What happened to Tzuyu – ssi by the way?” Jimin asked. “Can you not just ask? It’s personal…” Suga said while trying to lead the topic elsewhere. “Don’t mind him, he is just being nosy in one’s business again. Does your parents know about her situation now?” Jin said ignoring Jimin.

“They do, I had talked to them already they will be here anytime soon…” he said while taking his phone out again to check on the messages he had. “I mean they will be here tomorrow afternoon.” He said while staring at his phone.

“You will go to the hospital after our schedule?” Jhope asked Suga. “Yes, I will. My parents will be there, so I need to talk to them.” Suga said as he placed his phone back to his pocket. “Aren’t we supposed to be practicing right now?” Suga added that made them go back to their original positions before the mess happened. “Yeah, let’s get this dance floor on fire.” Jhope said as they all began practicing again.

A/N

I know I promised that I was supposed to post the update after my class but unfortunately we had a power interruption at our place so there was no wifi to provide me Internet connection but here is the update anyway