Prologue

Prologue

I woke with the ray of sunshine hitting on my face that made me very uncomfortable. I turned to my side thinking that I just forgot to pull down the blinds in my room. I felt a pang of pain the moment I had moved to my side. I nuzzled my face on the pillow and tried to inhale the strawberry scented pillow and covers.

Wait?! My pillow and covers are lavender scented and not strawberry! And I never pulled down the blinds in our room as far as I remember, and my bed is not located near the window! I tried got up from the bed even with the pain that I felt in between my thighs and all over my body when I realize that I was not wearing anything underneath.

I tried to look around the place and notice a wide glass window on the left side of the bed and scattered clothes all around. The whole place was in mess, I felt that something moved in my right side that made me notice that someone was in the bed with me. "Oh my God! What have I done?" I asked myself as I tried to stare at that someone who is still fast asleep beside me. His built was familiar to me, but I can't distinguish whoever he was because his face was buried in the pillow.

I immediately got up from the bed being careful not to wake up whoever he is, I saw a blood stain in the bed as soon as I got up. 'You are in deep trouble young lady!' I scold myself upon the sight of the blood stain in the bed sheet before quickly picking up my clothes in the floor. I immediately pick up my clothes and put them on before quickly getting out of the room, so I could get home trying to remember whatever had happened last night. But before I could open the door the person suddenly moved unconsciously and face me giving me a better access to look at his face.

"Oh God!" I said to myself in a whisper when I saw who he was. I am indeed in a very big trouble.