Chapter Thirty

Chapter Thirty

Chapter Thirty: The Scheme

S o m e o n e ' s   P O V

I throw the things that I could reach and I could inside the room where I am right now because of anger, range, and frustration without caring if the items may cost furtune or not as long as I can let out the frustration I am feeling right now.

"You told me that you did your job that I asked you a year ago! Then what the hell is this! I trusted you with the plan because we have the same goal, but what the hell happened?" I said as I get the envelope which cost me my frustration and rage the getting the papers inside of it to show him the papers in my hand. I shuffled my own hair out of frustration after throwing the pieces of papers in the floor. He picks it up after giving a deep sigh because of the patience he is trying to contain while I am having a tuntrums.

"I did, I made sure to put the drugs in her drink that time... I also made sure that there must be medias around but I didn't know what happened after she drinks the iced tea with the drugs. But I saw her talking to a girl before going inside the hotel. I made sure that the media I hired will follow her but they said that they were not allowed to enter the vacinity anymore. I tried to get inside there too but the staffs won't allow me to the floor which she went without reservation, so I tried to get one but I was told that all rooms were occupied. Then according to my research, her cousin owns the hotel. But as far as I remember you haven't done your part too... Yes you were able to place the drug on his drink but you were not able to follow him up." he explained while looking at the pieces of papers that I had thrown.

"Because of your carelessness, if only you had followed her to make sure that the plan is working as it is, then there won't be a problem as big as this! I didn't expect the outcome of your stupidity to be this worse. And his damn friend was there so I was not able to follow him afterwards. And those damn security are getting on my way. I tried to check in in the damn hotel too but they said the penthouse was fully booked." I shouted before throwing myself to the couch in the side since I badly need to calm myself down.

"What's the big problem with it? Then use the child as an ace to destroy her, distract him with these so that you can have him under the palm of your hands at the same time." he said while  scanning the papers. I let out a deep huff before responding to him. "Easy for you to say, than to execute. He loves her deeper than before. I don't want that to happen, I only want him for myself. But who is this child anyway? Who is her father? So that I could dig on him and make sure he sides with us and help us breaking the two." I said as I watch him placed the papers in one side before taking the seat next to me.

"Who says that we can't do that easily, just feed him with lies using the evidences that you have to use against her while I do the same way to her then we will have them at the back of our palms. We both know that we are working together for the same purpose, you to have him while me to have her. If only you had secured yourself to be his longtime ago we don't have to be in this situation. And the father, uncle told me that Tzuyu had a one night stand that time and that she doesn't know the father. I want that kid dead, because I will never accept a bastard as my daughter." see said that made me clap my hands.

"You can really use that head of yours for a better cause sometime ehh. You just gave me an idea..." I said as a wicked smile formed in my lips trying to think on what will be the outcome of the plan I am thinking. "Just make sure that you don't drag everyone of their group members with what you are planning to do." he said while folding his arms in front of his chest.

"Why you are chickening out already? I thought you also wanted this?" I said while raising my eyebrows at him. "It's not it but I feel like what you are trying to do will taint the reputation of boths groups. Its just unjust to hurt the members that has nothing to do with you." he said what made me huff in annoyance.

"They are already dragged in this mess, like I care anyway as long as I get want I want everyone who gets in my way should pay..." I said before getting up my seat. "Anyway, I still have a flight to catch to start my plan, are you still with me?" I asked him to determine whether his loyalty is still with me or not. "Of course, its just that I am not comfortable with whatever you are planning unless you are going to tell me." he said before following me.

"Not a chance. Don't worry you will get want you want too as long as you stay with me." I said before going ahead of him. I sighed before getting in my car. While I wait for them to pull over and start heading to the airport just like how I had planned.

No matter what happens you will come back to me eventually, I swear. I promise that to myself, besides what I want, I can get. My phone vibrated so I get it from my pocket to check whoever messaged me. "Change of plans, they are going here in a few days so let's just stay here for a while. Let's just go to my house and continue to plan nevermind that flight, I could always reschedule it." I said as I put in my shades before displaying a smirk and instructing the driver where to go.