To Be A Child Again

Start from the beginning

A large cloud of smoke forms over the living room, and Stiles screams for Derek. Derek yells back for him, but neither of them can see through the cloud of smoke. Stiles waves his hand in front of his face, and he can see that the witch has vanished. “Stiles!” Stiles hears, and the voice doesn’t sound right. Stiles moves around to look, and he sees Erica pulling on his pants.

When he looks down he sees that she has been turned into a child. A toddler to be exact, and Stiles reaches down to pick her up. Her clothes have shrunk on her, so he wraps her in her shirt which has now become like a dress on her. “Erica?” Stiles asks, and the little girl nods her head pitifully while looking at her hands that have shrunk.

“My engagement ring fell off!” Erica cries, and Stiles looking around the floor until he finds it. “Where is Boyd?” Erica says, twist in Stiles arms to look for her fiancé. Stiles is desperately trying to find Derek.

“Derek?!” Stiles calls, and he wants to cry in relief when he sees his boyfriend with two arms full of a three year olds Scott and Allison. Derek is frazzled looking and Scott is looking around until he see Stiles, and he makes grabby hands at him. Stiles reaches out to take him in his free hand, and Allison is clutching onto Derek like her life depended on it. “Are you okay?” Stiles asks, frantically and Derek nods. “Isaac? Boyd? Lydia? Jackson?” Stiles screams, and he soon hears the sound of little feet.

“What?” A sassy voice snaps, and Stiles turns to see a familiar red head holding hands with Jackson. She looks like a little girl playing dress up in mommy’s clothes with the way her dress is completely covering her now tiny body, and how she is still standing in her heels. “Why am I a child?” Lydia snaps, and Stiles just sighs in relief that she is fine. Jackson is just standing there looking utterly annoyed at Stiles.

“Isaac? Boyd?” Derek calls, and he tries to put down Allison but she isn’t having it. Derek sighs before hiking her on his hip higher. “What the fuck is happening?” Derek says, and Stiles just looks around fanatically.

“Let’s worry when we find them!” Stiles says, and he hears crying. Stiles looks around until he sees a small child trying to coax another one out from behind the couch.

“Stiles! Isaac is stuck!” Boyd tells him, and Erica is kicking at Stiles to get him to drop her. When he sets her down she rushes over to him to hug him, and Stiles gets on his belly to try and get Isaac out from behind the couch. Isaac is still in his t shirt that is hanging down on him like a robe, and when Stiles reaches for him, he flinches but Stiles still manages to get him.

“It’s Stiles, Isaac. You’re okay.” Stiles coos softly, and Isaac lays his curly hairs on to Stiles’ shoulder. Stiles manages to get all of the pack members into the living room while Derek is frantically walking around looking for something. “Is this everyone here?” Stiles asks, and Derek looks around before nods.

“Really, Allison?” Derek huffs when he tries to set her down and she cries in protest. Stiles smirks but Isaac makes the same noise when he tries to set him down. “Okay, what the hell happened?” Derek asks, and Stiles looks out at all of his friends that are now three year olds. Stiles turns to Derek before answering.

“I have no idea.”

****

Witches, Stiles decides, are the worst. The witch left without a trace, and Derek has yet to track her down. During the meantime, Stiles is stuck at the Hale House watching over seven toddlers.

“Stiles! Erica and Lydia won’t let me play with them!” Allison yells, and Stiles sighs. It was odd to see his friends who were technically his age, act like children. Of course, they looked like children as well. Erica and Lydia didn’t even get along as well as Lydia and Allison did before, but now they were almost inseparable. They even shared a bed in the girls room that Derek had designated for the girls.