"Okay, I'm sorry," He says, strapping her runners down. "Why can't anyone call you Lu?" He asks. She frowns.

"They're big meanies," She says. Grayson raises an eyebrow at her.

"Who, your class?" He asks. She nods, pointing at the door. "They're being mean to you?" He asks.

"Yes!" She exclaims. Grayson frowns and she pokes at his eyebrows. He grins, relaxing his face. "They're all big meanies- even worse than Luke!" She says. Grayson sighs.

"Your brother's just messing with you," He says. She shakes her head, and he shakes his back. "How are they being meanies?" He asks as he sets her back on her feet, once the last velcro strap was down.

"Lu," She says pointing to herself. He nods. "Loo," She says, gesturing towards the room they were in. Grayson frowns. And then he understood, right they'd read that book where they referred to the bathroom as the 'loo'.

"Okay but what does the bathroom have to do with-" He cut himself short as he realized what she was talking about. He let out a laugh before looking back at her frown. He took in a breath. "Hey, princess, don't let it-" But then she's crying.

"Awh, come on, it's okay," He says, pulling her into a hug. She cries into his shoulder for a bit and pulls away, rubbing her eyes and sniffling. "Hey, you just gotta ignore them, okay, don't let it get to you," He tells her, wiping her eyes.

"But its so mean!" She says, throwing her arms up in the air. The teacher was going to wonder what was taking them so long. "Daddy, I never wanna come back to school again, I'll come to film with you and uncle E," She tells him. Grayson chuckles, standing up and brushing off his knees.

"I don't think you can do that, princess," He says with a smile. She frowns, waterworks threatening to start all over again. He kneels back down and sighs, hand on her shoulder. She shrugs it off.

"Daddy please!" She whines as he hugs her.

"Princess, you just gotta stand up for yourself," He tells her. She looks up at him and frowns. "You gotta be the bigger person and tell them to go away and stop being mean."

"I gotta cross my arms," She tells him. He laughs. "You cross your arms when you get upset at Uncle E," She tells him. He nods and sighs.

"Yeah, you gotta cross your arms," He tells her. She crosses over her chest. He grins, crossing his own. She giggles. "See? Now you just tell them to go away, and they'll stop," He tells her.

"What if they don't stop?" She asks as his hand reaches for the doorknob. He grins.

"Then daddy'll work something out."

She sighs. "Don't wanna go back, daddy," She whines. Grayson sighs.

"How 'bout you get a stomach ache and daddy'll take you home?" He asks with a wink. Oh, y/n would kill him.

"Get a stomach ache, how do I get a stomach ache?" She asks. Grayson grins harder and her eyes widen. "Oh! I gotta pretend!" He nods.

"Yeah? Ready?" He asks. She giggles and nods.

He opens the door and playtime is in full swing. They walk out and head straight to Luna's teacher. "She's not feeling too well, so I'm just going to take her home, if that's okay?" He asks, greeting her. Her teacher nods.

"Of course, I'll just your book bag and you can go pack your bag alright?" She asks Luna. Luna nods and clutches onto Grayson's leg. Grayson smiles as he chats with her teacher for a moment before heading off towards their cubbies.

"Which one's yours angel?" He asks. Luna runs to hers and he smiles. "Here we go," He says, stuffing her book bag into her little backpack and zipping it, throwing it over his shoulder.