FALL OF US (Falling series #1)

Faerie Xyra Leña Nesra is just a lonely girl until he met Riston Rex Vante Mondello.

Whenever she's with him, she's happy, she's not lonely and she's free.

But what if fate loves playing with you? Will you keep waiting?

"If we are not meant to be, then that's gonna be the fall of us."

\(^O^)/

ATTENTION!

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

PLAGIARISM

: to steal and pass off (the ideas or words of another) as one's own : use (another's production) without crediting the source

: to commit literary theft : present as new and original an idea or product derived from an existing source.

INSHORT "CRIME"

Criminalizing Plagiarism in the Philippines. On October 3rd, the Philippines Cybercrime Prevention Act (RA 10175) took effect and, with it, the country instituted criminal penalties for a variety of online acts, including spamming, identity theft and, most controversially, libel.

.......

The masterpiece that i made isn't made by the perfect side of me, perhaps, it was made by the most dark and broken side of me.

We are not the same, we have different struggles,difficulties,challenges in life.

That's why,
"YOU CAN NEVER REMAKE THE MASTERPIECES I MADE."

You have yours, use it, not only just for somebody but also,

for yourself.

\(^o^)/

GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AHEAD!

!PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ!

Statement.

Hi, This is Mermaidiyel.

First of all, I want to apologize for making you wait. Second, I'm very thankfull that you waited.

This past months, January to be exact, my two stories was deleted by wattpad.

-Fall with me (Falling series #2)- COMPLETED

-Fall for you (Falling series #3) – ON GOING

I sincerely don't know the reason why my stories was reported. So I asked some people what could be the main reason.

First reason is because of my book cover, I'm going to be honest with y'all because I don't really want to cause a trouble. The book cover that I used, it was from google/pinterest/pics art. If the creator of that book covers was reading this right now and also, if you're the one who reported my story, I'm really sorry. I know what I did was wrong.

Second reason is someone has a problem with me, I don't know you, for how many years have passed, I'm slowly distancing myself from everybody. If you are the one who reported my story, please find a way to communicate with me, if i did something wrong to you, talk to me. I'm not a fortune teller. I'm not perfect and you're not perfect too. I'm willing to admit that I wasn't always right.

Now, I took a picture on the legal site such as unsplash or etc. , if this was reported again, do you think I'm quitting? No. You're just wasting your time to me.

ALL OF THE STORIES THAT I MADE WAS CAME FROM MY MIND, HEART AND EXPERIENCE.

If wattpad will take this story away again. I will never ever choose 'silence.'

If you think why I let wattpad take away my stories this time because I know that I did something wrong, (The book covers) That's why I learned and choose to restart again.

To the author's like me I hope that this is also a lesson and will help you guys.

DON'T TAKE OTHER'S BELONGINGS WITHOUT THEIR CONSENT.

Thankyou for reading.

\(^O^)/