44 - Getting Discovered

Start from the beginning

Finally, she spoke.  "You're the...student teacher?  In Mr. West's class? When I saw you this morning in the bathroom, I just thought you were a student."

I gritted my teeth and forced a smile.  "I'll take that as a compliment," I replied quickly, reaching up to twist my hair around my hand, pulling it off my neck and watching Paul's face as I did.  I fanned myself and sighed, "Is it hot in here or what?"

I noticed Paul breathing a little deeper and his eyes looked heavy.  "I'm a little hot...yeah, I think it is."

I let my hair fall down around my shoulders and shook it out just for good measure.  His fingers inched toward mine on the table until the tips of our pinkies made contact.  "Well the librarian just stepped out for a minute, but I'll be sure to tell her to kick the heat down a little." I told him, holding his gaze a little longer than necessary.

"Well don't let us keep you," the tramp replied snottily.  

I sighed quietly.  "Well it was good to see you guys," I said to Kim and Jared, who both looked dumbfounded at her boldness. 

"Bianca, you don't have to be so rude," Paul chastised as I turned to walk away.  "Ignore her," he paused to gently grip my wrist. "She's really anxious to get back to our project," Paul explained, but his eyes were pleading. 

"She's anxious alright," I huffed, immediately wishing I hadn't let her get to me.  I noticed her mouth opening to argue, but I quickly added, "Good luck on your project."

"You're leaving?" Paul asked a little too eagerly as I pulled my wrist from his grip and nodded.

"Mr. West is waiting on me.  He'll come looking for me if I don't get back soon."

I could see Paul's jaw clenching, but at least I knew I had his attention.  He didn't say anything else, so I walked away. I looked up and down the aisles until I arrived where the librarian had instructed me to go.  I had pulled three books before I felt Paul's hands on my waist, yanking me close, with my back to his chest. "You're jealous…" he breathed into my hair and then buried his face in my neck.

"Should I be?" I whispered breathlessly, hating that my voice was betraying me.

"Fuck no," he mumbled against my shoulder. He wrapped his hands around me tighter, pulling me closer as I tried to wriggle away.  "I don't want her and she hates it."

"She's not taking the hint," I growled, jerking away and shifting around to face him. 

I held the small stack of books between us and shook my head.  "We shouldn't do this. I shouldn't have said what I said."

He smirked down at me and sighed.  "I liked what you said. I like that you got jealous. But there's no reason for it…"

I gasped when he pushed the stack aside and pinned me between him and the shelf behind me.  "I only want you," he breathed before capturing my lips with his. 

I melted under his touch, shivering when he reached up to cup my breast.  He inhaled the hitch in my breath when he pinched my nipple over my button down shirt.  Everything else was forgotten when he slipped his hand inside the front my shirt and pulled the chain he got me out from my cleavage.  I pushed up on my tiptoes and pressed my tongue into his mouth.  

I knew this was dangerous.  I just didn't care.

Paul pulled away suddenly, leaving me dumbfounded as he whispered, "He's here."

I thanked the Spirits that Paul's senses were on high alert, because before I could figure out what he meant, Mr. West was rounding the corner as Paul reached above me for a book.  "Is this the one you wanted?" he asked as he added it to my stack.