37 - Giving You My Everything

Big old smut warning...now you know lol

now you know lol

I felt agitated, frustrated, angry and restless. I kept thinking about Rachel's announcement at the pack dinner and how worried she was for her sister. I dropped her off at Billy's even after I had basically begged her to come home with me. She wouldn't change her mind. I wanted her so badly. I started feeling resentful because it didn't seem like she wanted me as much.

I knew that was crazy. I could smell how turned on she got at Emily's and I could feel the way she responded to my kisses. And now I needed to show her how much I wanted her. My desire for her had exploded since I became a shapeshifter. My wolf was eager to make her mine. My wolf didn't care that Rebecca was in pain or that she just needed time with her twin.

My wolf needed her more. And I just wanted to feel her in my arms and know she was okay. My thoughts were constantly consumed with Rachel. Was she warm enough? Had she eaten? Was she safe? It all made me crazy. The only time I felt at ease was when she was within arm's length of me.

After I dropped Rachel at home, I went home and sat in my car pouting. I decided to phase and run in order to work off some energy. After an hour, I trudged up to my back door, not looking forward to going to bed alone.

The second I opened the door, my nose was assaulted with the unmistakably sweet coconut scent of my beautiful imprint. I damn near danced a jig when I realized she was in my bed. I jumped in for a fast shower, quickly dried off, and entered my room naked.

I could hear the slow, even breaths of my sweet girl. I peeled back the covers to find her sleeping soundly, on her stomach, hair splayed all around the pillow. I bit down on my lower lip painfully when I saw her black lacy bra and tiny matching bikini underwear. Fuck me. I felt terrible when I realized she must have come here to seduce me and I wasn't even home. Idiot!

I cocked my head back and forth, eyes dragging all over her body as I considered my next move. Should I be a gentleman and let her sleep...or be a dick and wake her up like only I can?

Okay, so I'm a dick.

I threw the blanket off the bed, creating a cool breeze in the already cold room. Rachel shivered a little, but didn't wake up. I climbed onto the bed and straddled her near the back of her knees. I lowered my body, hovering as close as possible without putting my full weight on her. She sighed as her body took in the warmth that my body was radiating.

I began rubbing my nose across her shoulders, just drinking in the sweet scent of her. Her back felt so silky and soft brushing against my chest as I moved. I unhooked her bra, wanting more skin to skin contact. I didn't try to take it all the way off, I simply pushed it aside.

I lifted Rachel's hair and placed a kiss to the nape of her neck. I could hear her breathing more deeply, felt her relaxing under my touch. I trailed more kisses down her spine and then dragged my tongue back up over the smooth indentation in her back.