15 - Heading Home

"

"

This song is terrible...please change it."

I snapped the radio off and sighed, "Let's talk instead."

Paul turned the radio back on and scowled.  “Let’s not talk. Talking is overrated.”

“Chicken shit.” I snapped the radio off and he turned it right back on.  

We did that three more times before I finally pulled the button off and made sure he saw me tuck it into my bra.  I scooted away from him, well as far as the passenger door would allow me to.

“That’s not gonna keep me from getting that knob,” he declared confidently.

“I think it will.”

“The hell it will.”  I clung to the door handle as Paul skidded to a stop on the shoulder of the highway, threw the gear shifter into park and set his sights on me.  “Now what?”

When I began to pull on the door handle, he hit the automatic lock and reached over, easily dragging me across his lap, even with the console between us.  He released his seat, forcing it back as far as it would go. I tried not to react to his strength and his forcefulness, however playful it was.  

Paul seemed different now.  It wasn’t just the muscles and the extra inches in height he had grown these past months.  No, there was something about him.  He seemed to ooze confidence and sex.  It had me intrigued. Was there really another girl in his life? Had she brought out this other side of him or did his new physique bring about the change? Surely women had to be noticing his swagger.  He had always been cocky, but even more so now. That boy I met last summer was long gone. Had he just grown and matured into this...sex on a stick that was now gazing down at me like I was his next meal.  I meant it when we were back in Tacoma and I said he was yummy. Everything about him now was appetizing to me, even more so than before.

Distance had made my heart grow fonder...and my body hornier. 

I watched his eyes as he scanned my body, pretending he didn't know where I had hidden that knob. I chuckled when I considered whether or not he would have the nerve to reach into my bra to retrieve it.

I gasped when he slid his warm hand under my sweater, smoothing his hand over the trembling skin of my belly.  His hand traveled up slowly, tiptoeing to the bottom edge of my bra. "You seriously pulled your car over just to get back a knob?" I asked, trying to distract him.

"Hell yeah I did.  What would Jacob say if he found out you had damaged my baby this way?"

I scoffed.  "This…" I paused to gesture to his vehicle.  "Is your baby?"

He kept his fingers under my sweater, dragging them along the underside of my breasts, dipping below the underwire of my bra.  I didn't stop him. "Well she has a name," he announced.