42 - Back to School

I glanced at myself in the mirror one more time before striding out of the bathroom.  I paused in the living room, grabbing my bag off the couch. When I opened the closet to get my coat, I called for Paul.  "I'm leaving, baby."

Paul appeared from the kitchen, his hair mussed, wearing plaid pajama pants with no shirt, eating a bowl of cereal, and milk dripping off the end of his chin.  God, I love him. "You're leaving already?" he mumbled between munches.

I laughed and nodded my head.  "I have a meeting with Principal Gordon before school."

He swiped at the errant drops of milk before frowning at me.  "I'll miss you.'

"I'll miss you too, baby.  But you'll see me when you get to school."

He finished the last few bites of cereal before reaching past me, placing his bowl on the mail table.  When I slipped my arm into my coat, he yanked it off and pressed me against the front door. He tossed my coat aside, dropped my bag and pinned my hands above my head.  "Paul…" I warned.

His lips assaulted mine as waves of pleasure shot straight to my core.  I flicked my tongue out to meet his, sighing as he kissed me hungrily. He released my hands and let his drop to my sides.  When he let his fingers slide up my bare thighs, he moaned into my mouth.  

I groaned in protest as he lifted me, spreading my thighs and pressing into me.  "Paul...we can't. I'm gonna be so late," I whined after tearing my mouth away from his.

"Please," he panted.  "I'll make it quick."

I rolled my eyes when he gave me the pouty puppy dog face.  "Fine," I sighed, knowing a big fat orgasm would wash away all the tension I felt.

I gasped loudly when Paul carried me away from the door and lowered me onto the couch.  He shoved his pajama pants down and nestled between my thighs and made quick work of moving my panties to the side before pushing all the way inside me. He moved swiftly, filling me completely and causing me to dig my nails into his wide shoulders.

I tried to focus on his hard body pounding against me, the way our hips crushed together rhythmically, and the way his brow furrowed adorably as he ascended to his climax.  My mind wandered to what lie ahead for me today. I worried about Paul and his temper. Would everyone keep our secret about being engaged? What if someone found out and I was fired?  I would flunk out of school.

My attention now returned to Paul, who had slowed his thrusts to a stop.  "Oh, Rachel...I'm such an idiot." Paul panted as he pulled out and climbed away from me.  "You aren't even into this," he sighed as he stood and yanked his pajama pants back up his legs, carefully avoiding his still throbbing erection.

I stood too, adjusting my panties and skirt, hoping they still looked presentable.  "I should get going," I mumbled absently, upset that I had made Paul think I didn't want him.