9 - Sleeping

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

He ran his finger down my neck, between my breasts, over my stomach, coming to rest on the waistband of my sleep pants. I held my breath in anticipation. "All I wanted to say was...damn, that was worth the wait."

I laughed. "I guess no one has ever made you wait three months for a kiss, huh?"

Paul shook his head, his eyes serious. "Now I think you know what I want next, right?"

I blinked quickly, suddenly panicked. I came here to end things, not fall into his bed! I tried to resist kissing Paul, I really did. I knew how it would end when I started it, but I did it anyway. I underestimated how that expert tongue of his had turned me into a pile of goo. My mind drifted to what that tongue could do to other parts of my body.

"Rachel?" his sultry voice brought me back to the question at hand. What did he want next? His eyes screamed that he wanted to do bad things to me and I doubted I could resist him. When I reached for the drawstring on his pajama pants and absently toyed with it, he bent over, pulling me onto his shoulder and carried me to his room.

"Paul!" I gasped as he deposited me onto his bed and joined me.

Instead of climbing on top of me, like his eyes made me think he would, he sat across from me and stared intensely. I stared back with my mouth gaping open. I sucked in a deep breath when he grabbed my ankles and yanked me closer, allowing my legs to drape over his cross-legged ones in front of me. "Do you have some sort of personality disorder?" he finally asked, while narrowing his gaze.

"Excuse me?" I asked incredulously, completely offended. When I tried to back away from him, he held me in place.

"What is your deal?" he asked flippantly.

"What the hell are we even talking about?" I know I'm distracted, but I'm honestly clueless as to what he's referring to.

"I thought we were good earlier...in your room," he paused as I notice the blush rise in his cheeks. "Then you were happy about the party and even though you seemed hesitant about staying the night, I thought you wanted to be with me tonight."

I nodded slowly, finally realizing where this is going.

"Then you show up here, completely pissed off at me...for no good reason, by the way. Then you kiss me," he smirked now and I scowled at him, knowing that was all his fault.

"So what's your point? I don't need a recap of the whole evening, because I was there."

"My point is...what's wrong? Are you gonna flip out on me again?"

"I don't need this..." I sighed as I struggled to get away from him.

"Just talk to me," he pleaded, pulling me closer, so I was straddling his lap with no distance between us.

"I just...I didn't know how to say goodbye to you," I answered honestly.

"So you picked a fight?"

I shrugged and lowered my gaze. "I'm not perfect."