16 - Reunited

"Mmm,” I hummed when Paul slid into bed behind me.  He lifted my hair and pressed his nose to the nape of my neck, inhaling deeply.  I felt his lips on my skin and my whole body began to warm in response. When he pulled my shirt away from my body, I tensed up.  “Paul?”

“I just want to feel your bare skin against mine,” he breathed into my ear and licked my earlobe.  When he slid his hands around me and cupped my breasts in his hands, I gasped. My chest tightened in anticipation, but he did nothing more than hold them in his hands, much to my dismay.

I arched my back, forcing them further into his gentle hold.  I squeezed my thighs together, completely overcome with want. I ached for him to do more, pinch my nipples or do something.  But he just held me and though my frustration was growing, it was still one of the most erotic things I had ever felt. I heard his breathing slow down.  I felt his body relaxing as he drifted off to sleep with his hands still holding me.

I finally relaxed and smiled when I thought about how much I loved being in his arms.  I was home.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

When I awoke the next morning, I found that Paul was gone.  I still had my shirt off and the memory of Paul's hands on me had me grinning like an idiot.  I got dressed and ready, made myself a cup of coffee and went to see if Paul's Bronco was still in the garage.

I heard grunts and punches coming from the small garage. The side door was cracked open, so I slipped in quietly to watch him.  He had a long boxing bag hanging from the ceiling and a small speed bag as well. He danced around the larger bag, swinging and ducking, punches landing hard and echoing through the garage.

He kept his back to me and I enjoyed the view.  I watched as the muscles in his arms and back flexed and pulsed with each punch.  His body glistened with droplets of sweat and it was the first time I had really seen him with his shirt off since he had become so muscular.  He was absolutely beautiful. 

"Do you see something you like?" he asked, without ever turning around.

I sighed, "I didn't think you knew I was here."

He used both of his gloved hands to still the bag as I approached him.  Absently I ran a finger across his shoulder blades, tracing the muscles stretched tightly there.  I walked around to the other side of the bag, holding it for him. "Go ahead, show me what you can do."

He smiled proudly.  "Are you sure?"

"Go easy on me."

He winked at me and began moving around the bag. After a few punches, I asked, "When did you start doing this?"

Punch. "Back in September." Punch. "After I got suspended for the third time."  Punch. "For fighting." Punch.  "A teacher suggested I meet his friend." Punch. "Manny.  He owns this gym."  Punch. "He started training me." Punch