7 - Surprised

As I trudged through the front door of my home, I headed straight for the shower, courtesy of the customer who spilled his chili on my uniform

As I trudged through the front door of my home, I headed straight for the shower, courtesy of the customer who spilled his chili on my uniform. I had to get the diner stench off of me. Last shift of the summer. At least the tips were good and my boss even gave me a nice bonus along with my regular paycheck. I knew that all the money would help with my apartment expenses for the upcoming school year. I had secured a job at the campus bookstore and finally gotten out of the dorms. I should be looking forward to the new semester, but one thing was holding me back.
Paul.

He had a get a job when most of the summer had passed and his father still hadn't returned. This kept us apart more than we would've liked. In a way, I knew it would be better. I had to leave to go back to school tomorrow. I honestly don't know how I'll be able to walk away from him. How can I? He's become everything to me.

I'm not even sure I'll get to see him tonight. After my shower, I climbed into my bed, still wrapped in a towel and I curled up in the blankets. I felt myself drifting off to sleep and I'm just too tired to fight it. I just needed a little nap.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

"Rachel?"

I felt his warm hands on my back and I turned toward the sound of his voice. "Hey."

Paul's eyes grew wide as he gazed down at me. "I missed you," I announced, my voice still groggy.

With shaky hands he lifted the blanket to cover my bare breasts. "Did you forget to get dressed?" he teased, blushing furiously.

I sat up and smiled, pushing my hair behind my ears. "Yeah, I was really tired."

He smirked at me and nodded. "So you're totally naked under there?"

I let the blanket fall around me and breathed, "Touch me."

He blinked repeatedly as if he doesn't believe this is real. "Rachel."

"It's okay," I assured him, reaching for his hands and holding them in front of me.

He pulled away quickly and turned his back to me. "You have to get dressed."

I wrapped my arms around him from behind, pressing myself against his back. "You don't like the view?"

I saw him clenching his jaw and squeezing his fists. "No...I actually love the view, but I came here to tell you that your dad is cooking out and Harry brought his fish fry and dinner is almost ready."

"Oh."

"So get dressed, okay? And I'll meet you out there."

I nodded and wrapped a blanket around myself, climbing off the bed as he got up too. I followed him to the door before I heard him say, "Fuck it."

He spun around and pressed me to the wall in one swift motion. I gasped as he yanked the blanket from my upper half and lifted me up, making my breasts eye level for him. I gripped the back of his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist, holding myself in place. I whimpered when his mouth covered my nipple and felt his tongue swirling.