43 - No Longer Jailbait

"Baby

"Baby."

I sighed when I felt her soft fingers gripping my shoulder and shaking me gently. "Wake up, baby," she sighed.

I rubbed my hands over my face and opened one eye slowly. "Too early."

"Oh come on, Paul. I couldn't wait to be the first one to wish you a happy birthday."

A huge smile spread across my face as I finally drank in the sight of my beautiful imprint. Rachel was sitting on the bed beside me with one knee bent, while the other leg dangled over the side. She wore a baby blue shorty robe with the belt cinched loosely at the waist. Her hair was a sexy mess, like after sex. I scooted up the bed a little, resting back on a mound of pillows.

"I made you breakfast," she announced happily.

I nodded and hummed, pulling her on top of me. "Yeah, I'm really hungry," I murmured as I peeked down the front of her robe.

She yanked on her robe with one hand and balanced a plate of food with the other. "I have food for you," she reminded me.

I glanced at what she had made me and smiled. "I'm hungry for something else," I growled lowly.

I openly stared at her full breasts as her robe had somehow fallen open. As I leaned forward to lick her sweet skin, she brought the plate between us and scowled. "I know you're not turning down my very special birthday breakfast in bed for sex," she huffed.

I scoffed. "Did you just meet me? The only thing I love more than food is you."

Her expression softened and she smiled. "Paul! You are so sweet..."

I placed my hand to the side of her face, allowing my thumb to press down on her lips. "That's a secret! Keep your voice down," I urged playfully.

I brushed my thumb over her mouth, loving the way her eyes drifted closed from the slightest contact. She sucked in a slow, deep breath when I gently pulled on her lower lip. I trailed my thumb over her chin, down her throat and when I couldn't go any further with that plate in our way, I tried to move it.

Her eyes snapped open and she sighed. "You should eat this before it gets cold."

"Oh don't worry...I'm gonna eat it," I breathed, gazing at her hungrily.

She rolled her eyes playfully and grinned. "The food," she reminded. "Not me."

I watched as she picked up a piece of toast from the plate and held it to my mouth. I took a generous bite, wincing when a blob of butter and strawberry jam slid down my chin and landed on my chest with a plop. I didn't have time to react before Rachel leaned over to set the plate on the nightstand before returning her attention to me. She leaned in quickly, her tongue peeking out to taste the jam on my chin.

I slid my hands up her thighs as her mouth cleaned all of the remaining sweet substance from my face and lips. I curled my hands around her hips and squeezed tightly when her hand gripped my hair and forced my head to fall back. I felt her tongue trailing down my throat and coming to land in the deep groove between my pectoral muscles. Her delicate fingers now dipped into the grooves created by my collarbone.