32 - Saying Goodbye

A/N: big old smut warning for the first part of this ;) but stick around for the end...

I woke up from our nap hot and agitated. I looked down at Rachel, all curled up with her fists tucked under her chin, knees bent and head resting on my stomach. Her body was naked, blanket tossed to the floor, as my body heat seemed to be more than enough for us both.

I held my breath as I slid out from under her and pressed a soft kiss to her temple. She immediately shivered in my absence, so I lovingly tucked her in after retrieving the blanket from the floor. She sighed, pulling my pillow to her body and hugging it tightly.

"I love you," I breathed, knowing full well she couldn't hear me, but it felt so good and natural to say it. Because I did.

I slipped a pair of basketball shorts on before padding out to the living room. It was still early, nearly 6pm and although I was hungry, nothing in the fridge held my interest. I flopped down on the couch, pulling the remote out from under my ass as I did.

Almost an hour later, Rachel appeared from down the hall. She sauntered toward me, her hair wild and tangled, her body barely covered by one of my wife beaters. The large armholes left most of the side of her breast exposed. Mmm. The length hit her just below the hip and I found it interesting that out of all my shirts, she chose that one, considering it showed more than it covered. That could only mean one thing.

She wanted me. Or at the very least, she wanted my attention.

Me, being me, and never one to do what was expected of me, I kept my attention mostly on the tv, which she was now standing in front of. "I'm hungry."

My cock began to get hard when those words left her lips. I glanced up at her and smirked. "I got something for you."

She laughed. She laughed in a way that made me think she really didn't want to, that she would rather pretend to be angry with me for such a suggestive comment, but it's me and she had grown to expect it.

I kept flipping through the channels until I found a boxing match that had me craning my neck to see the tv, even when she wouldn't move. "Can we order some food?"

"Later," I replied distractedly.

She huffed when I paid her no attention, but she refused to move away from the tv. I patted the space beside me on the couch and nodded my head in the same direction. "Come here."

She crossed her arms over her chest and pouted in the cutest fucking way. I smiled devilishly when I noticed that her arms were doing nothing more than reveal her magnificent cleavage as it bulged out from the low neckline of my beater. She noticed that my gaze had lowered and her eyes drifted to my distraction, causing her to feebly attempt to adjust the flimsy garment over her body. When she yanked the front up to cover her breasts, the bottom hem inched up too, revealing a serious lack of underwear.