35 - Surprised Again

When we got back to Paul's house, he held my hand in his and led me straight to his bedroom

When we got back to Paul's house, he held my hand in his and led me straight to his bedroom.  We stripped our clothes off and climbed onto the bed. I couldn't get over the way he looked. You would think that by now I'd be used to him changing every time I come home, but I'm still in awe.

We laid facing each other and my fingers were immediately drawn to his face.  I gently traced my fingertip across his forehead, caressing lines zigzagging above his eyebrows. I sighed as dragged my soft touch down his nose, landing on that adorable groove above his lip.  I used both hands to smooth over his more developed pectoral muscles, lingering on the deep crevice down the center. His body thrilled me and I longed to learn every part of it.

"Are you having fun?" he murmured, sliding his hand over my hip, curling his fingers around my waist and pulling me close.

I nodded as I moved to nuzzle my nose in the crook of his neck.  "You feel so good."

"Me?" he teased. "Your skin is so soft and now I don't even have to be close to you to smell your amazing scent. I can find you anywhere now."

"So no playing hide and seek with you?" I teased back.

I gasped when he pushed me back and hovered over me.  "I got something for you," he breathed as I felt his erection pressing against my thigh. 

"I can feel it," I panted. 

Paul rolled his eyes. "Not that, you little nasty.  I got you a present."

I smiled as he reached over me, opened his nightstand drawer, and presented me with a long slender box wrapped in Christmas paper.  "Here."

"Paul," I gasped as I slid out from underneath him and sat up slightly. "It's not even Christmas yet."

He scooted up, propped himself up by his elbow and beamed at me.  "This is actually your present from last year. We didn't see each other at Christmas last year and then I just forgot about it.  It's nothing big, but I want you to have it."

I gave Paul a quick peck and excitedly began opening my gift.  I tore the paper away and carefully opened the white box. I carefully lifted a long silver chain from the box and examined the two flat hearts that dangled from it. There was an "R" engraved in one and a "P" engraved in the other heart. I felt tears welling up in my eyes as I smoothed my fingers over the shiny metal charms.  "This is so pretty."

He took it from my hands and beamed brightly. He unhooked it carefully and clasped it behind my neck as I lifted my hair.  "You really like it?"

"I love it," I gushed as I threw my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.  

Paul relaxed back with my body still firmly pressed against his.  He cupped my face in his hands and smiled. "I bought the chain, but I made the hearts at school."

I tilted my head and gave him a surprised look.  "You made them?"

He rolled his eyes.  "It was stupid. I was taking this woodworking class and we were doing metalsmithing for a few weeks.  That wasn't what we were supposed to be making but the teacher liked it and I got an "A," he beamed.