39 - Coming Home For Christmas

A/N: big old smut warning for the beginning  (of course) but please stick around for the ending 😮

I sighed when I rolled over and realized Paul and I had fallen asleep on the living room floor. We were both so exhausted from the day's emotional drama, our fight, kind of making up with Embry, and the emotions of the upcoming holiday.

Well that and we had made love three times before we both finally collapsed.  I think I had awoken his inner beast because he was utterly insatiable. And that made me feel so good...and sore, but in a good way.

I looked over at Paul's adorable sleeping face and sighed.  I traced the outline of his lips ever so gently with the tip of my index finger.  He smiled as he slept and it only made me love him even more. I untangled myself from his hold on me and considered whether I should wake him up so we could go sleep in our bed or leave him be.

After getting a glass of water and using the bathroom, I decided to grab a few pillows and a blanket for me and stay where we were. I placed a pillow near his head and one for myself before nestling in his arms with my back to his chest.  He barely moved as I shifted and got comfortable.

He was so warm and holding me so close that I didn't really need the blanket, but I kept it close.  Once I felt all snuggly warm in his arms, I could feel my body relaxing and starting to drift off again.  Paul sighed deeply as his hand smoothed over my hip. I was sure he was still asleep until his breathing sped up and his hand tightened into my hip and he pulled me closer.

"Paul…" I warned, nowhere near ready for round 4.

He hummed as he brushed his lips over my shoulder and I felt his erection pressing into my thigh.  I wondered if he was sleeping or just messing with me. I gasped when he lifted my leg by the knee and moved it over his leg.  His fingers drifted down my side, over my thigh, and in between my legs. 

When his fingers starting circling my clit, I arched my back and opened my legs wider.  I bucked my hips a little, hoping to catch his dick between my legs and sink back onto it.  I felt Paul thrusting toward me and I moaned when he finally entered me.

His fingers continued to tease me as he rocked his hips forward.  I felt his lips near my ear and he chuckled. "Are taking advantage of me while I'm sleeping?" he teased groggily, his voice sexy from just waking up. 

"Me?" I scoffed. "You started this."

His fingers zeroed in on my clit and he wasn't letting up.  "I don't believe you. I think you seduced me in my sleep."

I hummed in anticipation.  "If I did seduce you, it wasn't very hard to do."

Paul began thrusting deeper as he nibbled my shoulder.  "Who's not hard?" he chuckled, his voice still husky.