Sugared Diaries (J.W.)

Beginne am Anfang

Amber: You snooze you lose, Carnie.

Kinkajou: *starts laughing manically and runs off to find everyone else's diaries*

Qibli: We're dead.

Winter: I regret ever learning how to write now.

Kinkajou: GOT THEM!

Moon: That FAST? HOW?

Kinkajou: I'm a hide and seek champion in the rainforest, and y'all are terrible at hiding things.

Kinkajou: Let's start with Amber's! *holds up pink bedazzled journal*

Amber: Go for it, I got nothing to hide at this point.

Seashell: Wait a sec. *snaps talons*

*JW appears on a platform in front of the entirety of JMA*

Joy: *hands Kinkajou a microphone*

Seashekk: Okay go.

Nightflyer: You... You have no idea how many times we've accidentally typed Seashekk.

Kinkajou: *loudly through the microphone*

Kinkajou: THIS IS FROM AMBER'S DIARY EVERYBODY!

Amber: HI!!!!

Kinkajou: *reading* "Dear Destiny-" Destiny? Really?

Amber: I HAD TO WRITE TO SOMEBODY, OKaY?

Kinkajou: "I made out with Flame today, but he didn't really seem to care. Maybe I should make like El and dump his ass til he stops being such a total closet case. Play hard to get or something. Nah, that won't work. He'll just go back to pretending he's straight while I make out with one of the Rainwings..... Why do I get the feeling that this is not what Clay and Reed had in mind when they said they were sending me to school? Eh, whatever. Oh! I found a bunch of students in the art cave using the pastels for something called 'make up'. They put some on me, and I gotta say, I looked FINE. I put some of Carnie while she was asleep, and she looked beautiful for about a second before she smudged it and looked like a clown. It took her a day of looking like that to realize that there was stuff on her face. I'd tell her it was me if I wasn't so afraid she'd kill me."

Carnelian: *growls* AMBER!!!!!!

Amber: Crap. *runs away*

Carnelian: *runs after him*

Kinkajou: *throws Amber's diary on the floor and picks up a sleek, silver notebook*

Kinkajou: WIIIIINNNNTTEEEERRRRR.

Winter: *curls up in a small ball of embarrassment and awaits the inevitable blast wave*

Kinkajou: "Dear I-don't-give-a-damn-because-nobody-better-be-reading-this-and-if-you-are-then-I'll-slice-your-face-off. I saw Moon with Qibli in the library today. They were laughing, but they stopped when I walked up. Maybe Icicle is right and they do hate me. I don't want them to hate me- I like them. Well, I TOLERATE them. I can't LIKE dragons from other tribes, even if it is Moon. And she is pretty. But Qibli knows that too, and he likes her too, and I know he's gonna get to her first so I'll have to adapt a new strategy.... I heard Kinkajou say he's bi, so maybe if I can find him a boyfriend, then Moon will be mine. Umber likes boys, maybe he could help me out.... But I don't really want Qibli to date Umber either... I don't want Qibli to date anyone. But I DEFINITELY DO NOT want him to date Moon. That's weird..... This diary shit is pointless- I don't get why Sunny is forcing me to try this."

Qibli: AWwwwww, YOU DON'T WANT ME TO DATE ANYBODY BECAUSE YOU LOVE ME.

Winter: I DEFINITELY DID NOT SAY THAT.