vacation//g.d - pt 3

Start from the beginning

"Obviously," He said, rolling his eyes. Y/N laughed. "Well, if it were bad for the baby, we wouldn't go anywhere, I'd get a property here and we'd stay until she was born," He said. Y/N raised her eyebrows.

"She?"

"Yeah, what should we name her?" He asked. Y/N rolled her eyes and laughed. "I'm serious, we have to think of a name, we had to name Ella in the hospital, remember?" He asked. Y/N sighed.

"I don't know, babe, you can think of o-" But he cut her off. Again.

"Is that why you were bloated yesterday, oh my god, she's so big!" Grayson exclaimed, looking over the table to try to get a glimpse of your stomach. Y/N laughed.

"No, babies don't grow that fast, love," Y/N sighed. It's funny, how childish Gray got when his girls weren't around. "I was just bloated," She said, shaking her head.

"Oh." He said. She nodded and finished off her coffee. "What about Elizabeth?" He asked n a few moments.

"Elizabeth?" She asked.

"We have to stick to the E's, that's the cutest part," He said, picking up his phone. "What about Emerald?"

"Grayson, we have 9 months," She said. He looked up. "And what if its a boy?" She asked.

"It's not a boy," He said. Y/N raised her eyebrows.

"How do you know?" She asked. He looked up at her.

"I just do."

Meanwhile, Emily woke up, hand reaching over to look for her mama. And when she couldn't feel anyone next to her, she opened her eyes, only to be met with her baby sister. Emily giggled, patting Ella on the cheek before sitting up.

Emily looked around, both her parents missing. Where'd they go? She stood up and made sure to cover her little sister back in the blanket before crawling off the bed. She ran into the bathroom, but it was dark inside. And she couldn't reach up to turn the light.

So she ran out of the room and towards the kitchen where she spotted them. She grinned, running over, worrying about missing all the fun. "Mama!" She shouted, running to them. Y/N looked down to see her daughter running towards her. Y/N smiled.

"Good morning, baby," Y/N said scooping her daughter up and onto her lap. Emily giggled as she watched her daddy keep his eyes glued to his phone. She waved her arms to try to get his attention. No luck.

"What about Eleanor?" He asked, clicking on another website. Y/N sighed. "Evelyn?"

"Gray," Y/N said. He nodded. "Grayson." He looked up at grinned.

"Oh, hi princess!" He exclaimed. Emily giggled and reached for y/n's empty mug. She moved it away.

"Here, why don't we go brush our teeth, and then we'll go down for some food?" She asked Emily. Emily looked up and nodded, smile on her face.

"Water today?" She asked. Y/N nodded, standing up, hoisting the toddler onto her hip. "Daddy come too?" She asked. Y/N smiled and looked over at Grayson.

"I think daddy's a little busy right now."

---

"I need you to watch Ella, okay?" Y/N asked. Grayson nodded, falling onto his back on the bed, phone inches away from his eyes. "Earth to Grayson?" She asked as she pulled Emily's shirt over her head.

"E-th to Gway-son!" Emily giggled. Y/N smiled.

"Hmm?" He asked. "Elsa's nice," He said, sitting up. Y/N sighed, shaking her head at her daughter, Emily giggling.