39 - Coming Home For Christmas

Start from the beginning

I reached back to pull his hair a little and he groaned playfully.  "You're very hard, Paul. You must have been having some...good dreams," I managed to squeak out.

"I don't remember them.  I just hope this is real, because you feel really good, Rachel."

I tipped my head back and panted.  I was getting so close. Paul sped his thrusts as my legs began to shake. "That's it, baby," he coaxed.  My whole body spasmed so hard when my climax hit me. I had to grab Paul's hand to stop him because it was just too much.

He held me tightly in his arms and kissed all up and down my arm, giving me goosebumps absolutely everywhere.  He slowed down his thrusts to a stop, but he was still so hard and I knew he hadn't come yet. When I finally stopped shaking, I tried to turn and face him, but he held me still.

"I wanna try something," he murmured and I could feel my body tingling with anticipation. 

Paul piled up a couple pillows and the blanket and turned me over on my stomach. Gently, he folded my arms under my head and knelt behind me.  He leaned forward and licked the small of my back. Then he squeezed my butt with both hands and chuckled. "Your ass looks phenomenal like this, Rachel."

I gasped when I felt him brushing the head of his dick up and down, painting it with my wetness. I raised my hips and whimpered softly.  "Quit teasing me," I panted.

"Somebody sure is anxious," he teased as he used his hands to squeeze my hips and enter me swiftly. 

I shuddered and he stopped moving.  "Is this okay?"

"No..." I sighed.  "It's better than okay."

Paul hummed happily as he began thrusting low and deep.  He dragged his blunt nails over my back and the sensation was amazing.  He gripped my hips tighter as his strokes became more frenzied. My legs began to shake and when he slipped his hand under me and found my clit, I barely had time to ask him to come with me before I began to tumble.

"That's it, baby," he groaned as his climax slammed into me and I clenched all around him.

His body shook and spasmed and I could feel him pressing his forehead to the middle of my back. I sighed when he withdrew his full length from me and rolled away from me.  My whole body felt like mush and when he pulled me close to him, I rested my head on his chest.

I loved the way he smoothed his hands over my body and pressed tiny kisses all over my face.  "I love you," he whispered as he hugged me tightly.  

I could feel my body relaxing as my eyes slowly closed.  "I love you so much," I murmured as sleep crept up on me and I drifted to sleep in his arms.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

The next day was crazy.  I woke up freaking out when I realized we needed to prepare the house and shop for our Christmas dinner. Paul lovingly kept me calm as he did some chores on a list I made and I planned for what we needed to buy at the store.  He insisted on accompanying me, pushing the cart and crossing items off my list as we walked up and down the aisles.

It was kind of fun, doing mundane tasks like this because we were doing it together.  Paul kept sneaking little kisses and squeezes as we wandered and I didn't mind the distraction because it was so sweet.  I was debating on what kind of stuffing to buy when Paul slid up behind me pressed his nose to my neck. I laughed when he started pulling on the collar of my shirt and exposing the skin of my shoulder.  "You are so bad," I scolded. 

Paul just laughed as he kissed my shoulder and licked my neck up to my earlobe.  "You like it when I'm bad," he murmured, his voice low and gravelly.