Part 34 - Spirits Arise

Start from the beginning

All the Sanses I met were on the good side. Well, so far. I've heard of horror stories with the skeletons, and their brother's as well.

Nightmare I have yet to meet.

What's he like? I've heard a few words exchanged about him from his brother, Dream, and from what I hear he's... or he was... evil...?

Then there was Error. I heard he would attack universes at random, but the Star Sanses would save the day!

Fell would have to capture and hurt humans for his brother, Edge, and Swapfell was just completely torturous on his own right...

Then there's stories out there of Classic killing humans for revenge, Chara destroying all of monsterkind... Classic turning into a......

I don't know...

It's just... all too scary for me...

Yet, in order to meet Error and Nightmare, I have to go to the doodle sphere...

But Raven won't let me because of my safety...

I mean, I get it, I was nearly dead from falling off a cliff, and not eating properly due to fear...

...

Does that truly warrant me being locked somewhere?

...

Is Raven turning.......

Yandere on me?!

I did research when I could, but...

I can't choose whether he is or not...

If he is, then, I hope he doesn't decide to go act on his joke he made about killing Dust and Horror....

..........

I hope my suspicion isn't correct...

2 weeks later:

I was still in the nest. Raven had left an hour ago to go find some berries to eat.

I sighed, but then, my wristband glowed. ???

I tapped it, and it was Dream calling me. He looked a bit worried.

"Milly! There you are! What universe are you in; we've looked everywhere for you!"

"Um... Birdtale, if I remember the name correctly...? Why?"

"We haven't seen you for 2 weeks! Blue was having a meltdown because he was so worried. And don't get me started on Luna!"

I froze. "2 weeks? Is that really how long I've been...?"

"Yes! Listen, Raven is clearly possessive over you! We are coming to get you!"

"Dream, calm down. I'm fine. Besides, Raven isn't possessive."

"... have you noticed he's been keeping you in that AU?"

"Yes, but he's only looking out for me-"

"That's possessive... He needs to back off. We are still coming to get you. Stay there."

And he hung up. I sighed, "Raven couldn't be... He's not that kind of monster..."

My head was throbbing, but then, I heard wings. Smaller ones. I quickly raced to the edge of the nest. A human with wings flew up to the nest.

...

?!?!?!?!

I quickly rushed away, hiding in one of the huts. Curled up in the corner, I was shaking. Then, suddenly, a portal opened.