37 - Giving You My Everything

Start from the beginning

I pressed my fingertips to her shoulder blades, kneading the tight muscles there. She whimpered when I pushed too hard and I felt my cock twitch at that beautiful sound. I worked my way down her back, massaging and squeezing before going back to concentrate on her shoulders.

She had her arms crossed under her head, so I gently pulled them down to rest at her sides. She hummed appreciatively as I went to work on her shoulders, completely knotted up from the stress of the day. Her breathing began to speed up and when I felt her hands touching my knees, I knew she was coming around.

"Am I dreaming?" she murmured softly.

I laughed and lowered my lips to her ear. "If you're dreaming, then I guess I am too." I pulled my hands back and paused. "Should I stop?"

"Don't you dare," she ordered. "I don't know what else you've been doing back there but this massage is phenomenal."

I laughed again. "I've been good. I just couldn't keep my hands to myself. I'm sorry I wasn't here when you got home."

"I missed you too much to stay away." She paused to moan as I worked through a particularly tense muscle in her shoulder blade. "Ouch. I think that one has Embry's name on it."

I resisted the urge to growl at the sound of his name. "Everything okay with Becca?"

Rachel scoffed. "Yeah. She didn't need me at all. Her and Embry went for a walk and I decided you were right. They just have to figure things out on their own." She paused and I felt her back tense up again. "But I swear, if he hurts her..."

"You don't have to finish that sentence, baby. You wouldn't be able to stop me from doing some major damage to him if he hurts your sister."

"Thank you," she sighed. "I love that you care so much."

"I would do anything for you," I replied honestly, letting my hands drift down to the sexy swell of her ass.

When I began to knead the soft mounds of flesh between my fingers, I heard the way her breathing sped up. I let my thumbs drift under the lower edge of her panties, carefully inching toward my warm, wet prize. The smell of her arousal was filling the room, causing my wolf to become even more needy.

"Paul..." she breathed.

"Yeah?" I replied quickly, as I dragged my blunt nails over her lower back and began to pull on the upper edge of her panties. My hands curled into fists, pulling the sheer fabric roughly, but not yanking them down like I wanted to. I needed permission for that. "What do you want, baby?" I asked gently, silently hoping we wanted the same thing.

"Rip 'em."

My eyes rolled back in my head as her not so innocent request echoed in my head. Oh fuck yes. I gripped the fabric roughly and hesitated.

"Do it," she practically moaned. She raised her backside off the mattress and I pulled hard. The ripping sound thrilled me for some reason. I gasped when she pushed up with her hands, let her bra fall down to the mattress and tossed it aside.

She leaned back, reaching behind her head for me. I went to her like a magnet, encircling her waist with my hands and burying my face in her neck. I nipped at her skin as she pulled my hands to her breasts and I cupped them eagerly.

I loved the sound of sharp intakes of air every time I pinched her nipple or squeezed the soft flesh of her breast in a way she loved. She reached behind my head and raked her nails over my scalp, earning her a deep hickey to her shoulder blade.

I wanted so badly to pull her up onto all fours and enter her roughly from behind, but my wolf wasn't calling all the shots here. I lowered one hand between her legs, urging her to make room for my fingers. Instead she turned in my arms, sliding her legs out from under me and shifting to lie on her back.